Kell sets new service record
Kay Kell is now the longest-serving city manager ever for the City of Pascagoula. Charles Fulghum had held the record at eight years and eight months. Kell surpassed that mark Sept. 22. To commemorate the occasion, her executive management team presented her an engraved clock at their weekly meeting. Many members of the City Council were also there to congratulate her on her accomplishment.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Hood clarifies opinion on open-carry gun law
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Court to hear case involving alligators and ExxonMobil
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- Officials hand mayor projects list totaling $57.7M
- Public meeting called to mull future of convention center
- Town given Obamacare insurance break, but faces additional costs in 2015