Kell sets new service record
Kay Kell is now the longest-serving city manager ever for the City of Pascagoula. Charles Fulghum had held the record at eight years and eight months. Kell surpassed that mark Sept. 22. To commemorate the occasion, her executive management team presented her an engraved clock at their weekly meeting. Many members of the City Council were also there to congratulate her on her accomplishment.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- Man charged in noose left on integration statue at Ole Miss