Kell sets new service record
Kay Kell is now the longest-serving city manager ever for the City of Pascagoula. Charles Fulghum had held the record at eight years and eight months. Kell surpassed that mark Sept. 22. To commemorate the occasion, her executive management team presented her an engraved clock at their weekly meeting. Many members of the City Council were also there to congratulate her on her accomplishment.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- Silver Airways ordered to continue service
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Acco Brands investing $1.6M, adding 162 workers
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities