Kell sets new service record
Kay Kell is now the longest-serving city manager ever for the City of Pascagoula. Charles Fulghum had held the record at eight years and eight months. Kell surpassed that mark Sept. 22. To commemorate the occasion, her executive management team presented her an engraved clock at their weekly meeting. Many members of the City Council were also there to congratulate her on her accomplishment.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- Cochran calls on EPA for review of Yazoo Backwater Project
- State Sen. Gandy hospitalized in South America
- Camgian launches Internet of Things product called Egburt
- Former Mississippi First Lady Carroll Waller dies at 87
- After string of losses, O'Hara sees himself as Senate 'protest vote'
- Number of requests for general election absentee ballots roughly same as primary