Mississippi’s hotel prices among lowest in country
According to the hotels.com Hotel Price Index (HPI), Mississippi had the lowest average price per room per night among Southern states, dropping 11 percent from last year.
The HPI also found that Florida cities were among the most popular U.S. destinations for domestic and international travelers.
Florida and Georgia experienced the greatest drop in lodging prices among Southern states with a 14 percent decrease in both states over a year.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- Man charged in noose left on integration statue at Ole Miss