Southeast Medical buys building
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 5,2009
FLOWOOD — Southeast Medical Properties I, LLC, an affiliate of Jackson-based Duckworth Realty Inc., has purchased the 12,000 -square-foot former Baker Engineering building from Cress Realty Group for an undisclosed amount.
The property, located at 2925 Layfair Drive in Flowood, will be renovated as a medical office facility for Jackson-based University Physicians, PLLC.
Rick Wood and Jon Van Hoozer with Financial Federal in Memphis provided acquisition/permanent financing through a life company correspondent. Breck Hines with Duckworth Realty represented the buyers.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Thousands of acres of Delta farmland to go on auction block
- Former Godwin CEO Danny Mitchell dies at 66
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Board files suit against VA over release of patients' names
- Gov. Bryant sets special election date for Senate District 17
- Northrop Grumman lands $354M Air Force contract for Global Hawks
- City trying to determine who has authority to spend gaming money
- Mississippi sounds coming to Americana Music Festival & Conference