Southeast Medical buys building
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 5,2009
FLOWOOD — Southeast Medical Properties I, LLC, an affiliate of Jackson-based Duckworth Realty Inc., has purchased the 12,000 -square-foot former Baker Engineering building from Cress Realty Group for an undisclosed amount.
The property, located at 2925 Layfair Drive in Flowood, will be renovated as a medical office facility for Jackson-based University Physicians, PLLC.
Rick Wood and Jon Van Hoozer with Financial Federal in Memphis provided acquisition/permanent financing through a life company correspondent. Breck Hines with Duckworth Realty represented the buyers.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Tyler Raborn finds success and fulfillment with Raborn Media
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Manning family establishes health care initiative at UMMC
- Gunn, Reeves introduce performance-based budget plan
- Bryant protests immigrant children being housed in state
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill