Southeast Medical buys building
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 5,2009
FLOWOOD — Southeast Medical Properties I, LLC, an affiliate of Jackson-based Duckworth Realty Inc., has purchased the 12,000 -square-foot former Baker Engineering building from Cress Realty Group for an undisclosed amount.
The property, located at 2925 Layfair Drive in Flowood, will be renovated as a medical office facility for Jackson-based University Physicians, PLLC.
Rick Wood and Jon Van Hoozer with Financial Federal in Memphis provided acquisition/permanent financing through a life company correspondent. Breck Hines with Duckworth Realty represented the buyers.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Court hits David Watkins with $600,000 order over Retro Metro issues