Southeast Medical buys building
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 5,2009
FLOWOOD — Southeast Medical Properties I, LLC, an affiliate of Jackson-based Duckworth Realty Inc., has purchased the 12,000 -square-foot former Baker Engineering building from Cress Realty Group for an undisclosed amount.
The property, located at 2925 Layfair Drive in Flowood, will be renovated as a medical office facility for Jackson-based University Physicians, PLLC.
Rick Wood and Jon Van Hoozer with Financial Federal in Memphis provided acquisition/permanent financing through a life company correspondent. Breck Hines with Duckworth Realty represented the buyers.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.
- Businessman involved in Frankel insurance scam dies at 81
- Giles Ward will not seek reelection to Senate
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- Commission to decide if emergency should be declared in Delta school system
- Leadership in Law nomination form
- Ex-state employee gets jail time for embezzling from school
- MDOT study: State's airports generate $2.5B-plus in economic activity