Southeast Medical buys building
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 5,2009
FLOWOOD — Southeast Medical Properties I, LLC, an affiliate of Jackson-based Duckworth Realty Inc., has purchased the 12,000 -square-foot former Baker Engineering building from Cress Realty Group for an undisclosed amount.
The property, located at 2925 Layfair Drive in Flowood, will be renovated as a medical office facility for Jackson-based University Physicians, PLLC.
Rick Wood and Jon Van Hoozer with Financial Federal in Memphis provided acquisition/permanent financing through a life company correspondent. Breck Hines with Duckworth Realty represented the buyers.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- MBJ Special report: MDA numbers help with cities’ retail pitches
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- COO of TL Wallace Construction keeps eye on revenue growth and profits
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years