StateStreet Group adds Turnipseed
Amy Turnipseed has joined StateStreet Group as commercial real estate manager. She will oversee leasing and management of commercial properties in the company’s portfolio.
Turnipseed began her career as a financial consultant at KPMG, LLP. Since then, she was a regional manager in Jackson for Parkway Properties Inc. After graduating from Millsaps College with a bachelor of business administration in accounting, Turnipseed attended the University of Mississippi where she earned a masters of accountancy. She is a certified public accountant as well as a licensed real estate broker. Currently, she is a member of the local Commercial Investment Real Estate (CCIM) chapter.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- Starkville's Cotton Mill Marketplace hotel breaks ground Wednesday
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement