StateStreet Group adds Turnipseed
Amy Turnipseed has joined StateStreet Group as commercial real estate manager. She will oversee leasing and management of commercial properties in the company’s portfolio.
Turnipseed began her career as a financial consultant at KPMG, LLP. Since then, she was a regional manager in Jackson for Parkway Properties Inc. After graduating from Millsaps College with a bachelor of business administration in accounting, Turnipseed attended the University of Mississippi where she earned a masters of accountancy. She is a certified public accountant as well as a licensed real estate broker. Currently, she is a member of the local Commercial Investment Real Estate (CCIM) chapter.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- News The Way You Want It!
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip