StateStreet Group adds Turnipseed
Amy Turnipseed has joined StateStreet Group as commercial real estate manager. She will oversee leasing and management of commercial properties in the company’s portfolio.
Turnipseed began her career as a financial consultant at KPMG, LLP. Since then, she was a regional manager in Jackson for Parkway Properties Inc. After graduating from Millsaps College with a bachelor of business administration in accounting, Turnipseed attended the University of Mississippi where she earned a masters of accountancy. She is a certified public accountant as well as a licensed real estate broker. Currently, she is a member of the local Commercial Investment Real Estate (CCIM) chapter.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game