StateStreet Group adds Turnipseed
Amy Turnipseed has joined StateStreet Group as commercial real estate manager. She will oversee leasing and management of commercial properties in the company’s portfolio.
Turnipseed began her career as a financial consultant at KPMG, LLP. Since then, she was a regional manager in Jackson for Parkway Properties Inc. After graduating from Millsaps College with a bachelor of business administration in accounting, Turnipseed attended the University of Mississippi where she earned a masters of accountancy. She is a certified public accountant as well as a licensed real estate broker. Currently, she is a member of the local Commercial Investment Real Estate (CCIM) chapter.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Comstock quits Tuscaloosa play on falling prices
- Clinton office complex sold for $20.5 million
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Meadville mayor seeks Sojourner's Senate seat
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- PHIL HARDWICK: Characteristics of a good year-end fundraising letter
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Record soybean yield is valued at $1.17 billion