StateStreet Group adds Turnipseed
Amy Turnipseed has joined StateStreet Group as commercial real estate manager. She will oversee leasing and management of commercial properties in the company’s portfolio.
Turnipseed began her career as a financial consultant at KPMG, LLP. Since then, she was a regional manager in Jackson for Parkway Properties Inc. After graduating from Millsaps College with a bachelor of business administration in accounting, Turnipseed attended the University of Mississippi where she earned a masters of accountancy. She is a certified public accountant as well as a licensed real estate broker. Currently, she is a member of the local Commercial Investment Real Estate (CCIM) chapter.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s transition will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino