Chamber helps cut ribbons
Published: October 6,2009
METRO JACKSON — The Rankin County Chamber of Commerce recently held ribbon-cutting ceremonies for several local businesses. These businesses are:
• Friends & Co. Cafe — Located 154 West Government Street in downtown Brandon., Friends & Co. has been in business since 1988.
• VIP Grand Events — The company celebrated the opening of their new sales office at Highland Village in Jackson.
• AlphaGraphics — The company is located at 148 South Pearson Road in Pearl.
• Bank of America Home Loans — The company’s new location is at 2630 Courthouse Circle in Flowood.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- Healthcare Marketplace to look much the same in 2015