Chamber helps cut ribbons
Published: October 6,2009
METRO JACKSON — The Rankin County Chamber of Commerce recently held ribbon-cutting ceremonies for several local businesses. These businesses are:
• Friends & Co. Cafe — Located 154 West Government Street in downtown Brandon., Friends & Co. has been in business since 1988.
• VIP Grand Events — The company celebrated the opening of their new sales office at Highland Village in Jackson.
• AlphaGraphics — The company is located at 148 South Pearson Road in Pearl.
• Bank of America Home Loans — The company’s new location is at 2630 Courthouse Circle in Flowood.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Ikea confirms plan for Memphis store
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- McCrory joins Epps in asking for trial delay
- Former Lane Furniture plant sold for $1.45 million