Chamber helps cut ribbons
Published: October 6,2009
METRO JACKSON — The Rankin County Chamber of Commerce recently held ribbon-cutting ceremonies for several local businesses. These businesses are:
• Friends & Co. Cafe — Located 154 West Government Street in downtown Brandon., Friends & Co. has been in business since 1988.
• VIP Grand Events — The company celebrated the opening of their new sales office at Highland Village in Jackson.
• AlphaGraphics — The company is located at 148 South Pearson Road in Pearl.
• Bank of America Home Loans — The company’s new location is at 2630 Courthouse Circle in Flowood.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- McDaniel alleges GOP race-baiting; says party should be 'purged'
- Mississippi Power conducts successful tests at Kemper plant
- Seafood dealer/processor guilty of illegal handling of oysters
- Medical transportation company opening operation/call center
- Chevron U.S.A.'s base oil facility begins production
- Corn growers watch bear market eat profits
- Chinese drywall manufacturer fined, banned from doing business in U.S.