Chamber helps cut ribbons
Published: October 6,2009
METRO JACKSON — The Rankin County Chamber of Commerce recently held ribbon-cutting ceremonies for several local businesses. These businesses are:
• Friends & Co. Cafe — Located 154 West Government Street in downtown Brandon., Friends & Co. has been in business since 1988.
• VIP Grand Events — The company celebrated the opening of their new sales office at Highland Village in Jackson.
• AlphaGraphics — The company is located at 148 South Pearson Road in Pearl.
• Bank of America Home Loans — The company’s new location is at 2630 Courthouse Circle in Flowood.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal