Chamber helps cut ribbons
Published: October 6,2009
METRO JACKSON — The Rankin County Chamber of Commerce recently held ribbon-cutting ceremonies for several local businesses. These businesses are:
• Friends & Co. Cafe — Located 154 West Government Street in downtown Brandon., Friends & Co. has been in business since 1988.
• VIP Grand Events — The company celebrated the opening of their new sales office at Highland Village in Jackson.
• AlphaGraphics — The company is located at 148 South Pearson Road in Pearl.
• Bank of America Home Loans — The company’s new location is at 2630 Courthouse Circle in Flowood.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Fair cabins becoming more valuable, sources say
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Tyler Raborn finds success and fulfillment with Raborn Media
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau