Call center coming to Delta
GREENVILLE — Ed Johnson, CEO of the Delta Economic Development Center, today announced the opening of a new business in Washington County, Call Center Outsourcing LLC, initially employing 50 people.
Johnson sad, “Call Centers are on our targeted industries list. The Delta Economic Development Center is assisting Call Center Outsourcing LLC, with employee training and recruitment via its partnerships with Capps Technology Center, WIN Job Center and Manpower Staffing. We are excited to have a Greenville, Miss., native come home to start Call Center Outsourcing, LLC, and we look forward to her continued success.”
Regina Luke, CEO of Call Center Outsourcing, was born and raised in Washington County and Chico County, Ark. Luke wanted to take this opportunity to Washington County and bring the creation of jobs that will have an impact on the local economy.
Luke currently owns a call center in North Georgia and will be moving the company to Greenville.
Debbie Saulter, COO of Call Outsourcing, has served as regional CFO in the casino industry for the last 15 years in Greenville.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Call center coming to Delta”
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters