Call center coming to Delta
GREENVILLE — Ed Johnson, CEO of the Delta Economic Development Center, today announced the opening of a new business in Washington County, Call Center Outsourcing LLC, initially employing 50 people.
Johnson sad, “Call Centers are on our targeted industries list. The Delta Economic Development Center is assisting Call Center Outsourcing LLC, with employee training and recruitment via its partnerships with Capps Technology Center, WIN Job Center and Manpower Staffing. We are excited to have a Greenville, Miss., native come home to start Call Center Outsourcing, LLC, and we look forward to her continued success.”
Regina Luke, CEO of Call Center Outsourcing, was born and raised in Washington County and Chico County, Ark. Luke wanted to take this opportunity to Washington County and bring the creation of jobs that will have an impact on the local economy.
Luke currently owns a call center in North Georgia and will be moving the company to Greenville.
Debbie Saulter, COO of Call Outsourcing, has served as regional CFO in the casino industry for the last 15 years in Greenville.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Call center coming to Delta”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment