Barry elected CLARB president
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 12,2009
The Council of Landscape Architectural Registration Boards (CLARB) has elected Temple W. Barry president of its 2009-10 board of directors. Barry is president of Lakeland Associates, LLC/Barry Landscape Inc., a Jackson-based landscape firm. He has held leadership positions with CLARB since 1999, serving as president-elect (2009), as vice president (2008), CLARB’s Region III director (2007), C2Ed/Outreach Committee chairman and member of the Executive Director Search Committee. Closer to home, he is an active member of Mississippi’s landscape architectural community and has been appointed to the Mississippi State Landscape Architecture Advisory Committee by four Mississippi governors, including Gov. Haley Barbour.
Barry served on Mississippi State University’s Landscape Architecture Advisory Board for many years and has won several merit and honor awards from the Mississippi chapter of ASLA. Barry earned his BA from Mississippi State University in 1975.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Travis retiring as head of Mississippi World Trade Center
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Legislators begin work on FY2016 state budget
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015
- Doctor convicted of using phony church for tax shelter