Bruns recertified as Fellow
Dennis R. “Denny” Bruns, FACHE, president and CEO of River Oaks Hospital, was recently recertified as a Fellow of the American College of Healthcare Executives, the nation’s leading professional society for healthcare leaders. Bruns joined River Oaks Hospital in June 2008. Prior to that, he served as president and CEO of Frye Regional Medical Center in Hickory, N.C. He has over 35 years of healthcare experience serving as CEO at hospitals in Tennessee, California, New York, South Carolina, North Carolina and Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- The link between education and economic development