Bruns recertified as Fellow
Dennis R. “Denny” Bruns, FACHE, president and CEO of River Oaks Hospital, was recently recertified as a Fellow of the American College of Healthcare Executives, the nation’s leading professional society for healthcare leaders. Bruns joined River Oaks Hospital in June 2008. Prior to that, he served as president and CEO of Frye Regional Medical Center in Hickory, N.C. He has over 35 years of healthcare experience serving as CEO at hospitals in Tennessee, California, New York, South Carolina, North Carolina and Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring