Bruns recertified as Fellow
Dennis R. “Denny” Bruns, FACHE, president and CEO of River Oaks Hospital, was recently recertified as a Fellow of the American College of Healthcare Executives, the nation’s leading professional society for healthcare leaders. Bruns joined River Oaks Hospital in June 2008. Prior to that, he served as president and CEO of Frye Regional Medical Center in Hickory, N.C. He has over 35 years of healthcare experience serving as CEO at hospitals in Tennessee, California, New York, South Carolina, North Carolina and Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Tyler Raborn finds success and fulfillment with Raborn Media
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- Manning family establishes health care initiative at UMMC
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Walker sentenced to 18 months for fraud, conspiracy
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge