Bruns recertified as Fellow
Dennis R. “Denny” Bruns, FACHE, president and CEO of River Oaks Hospital, was recently recertified as a Fellow of the American College of Healthcare Executives, the nation’s leading professional society for healthcare leaders. Bruns joined River Oaks Hospital in June 2008. Prior to that, he served as president and CEO of Frye Regional Medical Center in Hickory, N.C. He has over 35 years of healthcare experience serving as CEO at hospitals in Tennessee, California, New York, South Carolina, North Carolina and Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet
- Explosion at Coast fish plant leaves one dead, three injured
- Former Gov. Musgrove pushing lawsuit to school districts