Bruns recertified as Fellow
Dennis R. “Denny” Bruns, FACHE, president and CEO of River Oaks Hospital, was recently recertified as a Fellow of the American College of Healthcare Executives, the nation’s leading professional society for healthcare leaders. Bruns joined River Oaks Hospital in June 2008. Prior to that, he served as president and CEO of Frye Regional Medical Center in Hickory, N.C. He has over 35 years of healthcare experience serving as CEO at hospitals in Tennessee, California, New York, South Carolina, North Carolina and Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015