Butler Snow brings in Franckiewicz
Victor J. Franckiewicz Jr. has joined the Public Law and Finance and Product Liability Practice Groups at Butler Snow. Franckiewicz will be based in Gulfport and New Orleans, where he will focus on public-private sector redevelopment, environmental law and litigation, zoning and land use, administrative law and mass tort litigation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Stricklin: Deer parasites don't affect quality of venison
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma