Butler Snow brings in Franckiewicz
Victor J. Franckiewicz Jr. has joined the Public Law and Finance and Product Liability Practice Groups at Butler Snow. Franckiewicz will be based in Gulfport and New Orleans, where he will focus on public-private sector redevelopment, environmental law and litigation, zoning and land use, administrative law and mass tort litigation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Quapaw Canoe Company gains legislative support in battle with tax department
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- The link between education and economic development
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- Expeditors working out logistics to open Jackson office next month