Butler Snow brings in Franckiewicz
Victor J. Franckiewicz Jr. has joined the Public Law and Finance and Product Liability Practice Groups at Butler Snow. Franckiewicz will be based in Gulfport and New Orleans, where he will focus on public-private sector redevelopment, environmental law and litigation, zoning and land use, administrative law and mass tort litigation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Omega Protein shifting vessels to Mississippi
- CARTOON — Nobile illustrates Thad Cochran's most significant advantage over the competition
- PSC unanimously rejects Entergy-ITC proposed merger
- Bankrupt Simply Wheelz chooses prevailing bidder for assets
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Judge denies ex-mayor's motion to vacate Katrina-related conviction
- Real estate developer to plead guilty to wetlands violation
- Company mulling plan to build new pipeline
- Wiseman retiring after nearly 30 years with Stennis Institute
- Alumni-couple donate $12.3M to Mississippi State