Butler Snow brings in Franckiewicz
Victor J. Franckiewicz Jr. has joined the Public Law and Finance and Product Liability Practice Groups at Butler Snow. Franckiewicz will be based in Gulfport and New Orleans, where he will focus on public-private sector redevelopment, environmental law and litigation, zoning and land use, administrative law and mass tort litigation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice