Leadership class introduced
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 12,2009
Tags: A'La Mode Designs, Amie Herrington, Anna McLeod, Anna Walters, Chick-fil-A, Darrel Speir, Dixie Electric, Ellisville, Ellisville State School, JCJC, John Pates, Jones County, Laura Brame, Laurel Bone & Joint, Lauren Rogers Museum of Art, Lindsey Gavin, Mississippi Army National Guard, Mississippi Department of Rehabilitation, Pam Munger, Pollyanna Magee, Primerica, Ryan Maki, Scott French, SCRMC, Shona Kelly, Stacy Tucker, Tony Hales, Verizon Wireless, Wayne Farms, WM.F. Horne & Co.
On Sept. 10, a reception was held at the Lauren Rogers Museum of Art to introduce the 2009-2010 Leadership Jones County Class. Class members are (back row, left to right): Scott French, Wayne Farms; Darrel Speir, SCRMC; Stacy Tucker, alderman of Ellisville; and, Ryan Maki, Verizon Wireless. (middle row, left to right): Tony Hales, Mississippi Army National Guard; Anna McLeod, Laurel Bone & Joint; Amie Herrington, JCJC; Anna Walters, Mississippi Department of Rehabilitation; Shona Kelly, Ellisville State School; and, John Pates, Primerica. (front row, left to right): Pollyanna Magee, Dixie Electric; Lindsey Gavin, A’La Mode Designs; Laura Brame, WM.F. Horne & Co., PLLC; and, Pam Munger, Chick-Fil-A.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force