Leadership class introduced
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 12,2009
Tags: A'La Mode Designs, Amie Herrington, Anna McLeod, Anna Walters, Chick-fil-A, Darrel Speir, Dixie Electric, Ellisville, Ellisville State School, JCJC, John Pates, Jones County, Laura Brame, Laurel Bone & Joint, Lauren Rogers Museum of Art, Lindsey Gavin, Mississippi Army National Guard, Mississippi Department of Rehabilitation, Pam Munger, Pollyanna Magee, Primerica, Ryan Maki, Scott French, SCRMC, Shona Kelly, Stacy Tucker, Tony Hales, Verizon Wireless, Wayne Farms, WM.F. Horne & Co.
On Sept. 10, a reception was held at the Lauren Rogers Museum of Art to introduce the 2009-2010 Leadership Jones County Class. Class members are (back row, left to right): Scott French, Wayne Farms; Darrel Speir, SCRMC; Stacy Tucker, alderman of Ellisville; and, Ryan Maki, Verizon Wireless. (middle row, left to right): Tony Hales, Mississippi Army National Guard; Anna McLeod, Laurel Bone & Joint; Amie Herrington, JCJC; Anna Walters, Mississippi Department of Rehabilitation; Shona Kelly, Ellisville State School; and, John Pates, Primerica. (front row, left to right): Pollyanna Magee, Dixie Electric; Lindsey Gavin, A’La Mode Designs; Laura Brame, WM.F. Horne & Co., PLLC; and, Pam Munger, Chick-Fil-A.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- McDaniel files legal arguments as he looks to overturn Cochran loss
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Fitch gives Mississippi Power a negative outlook due to Kemper plant
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Mississippi River mayors announce 'seed money' for waterfront developments
- Payday lender expects clean bill from regulators