Leadership class introduced
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 12,2009
Tags: A'La Mode Designs, Amie Herrington, Anna McLeod, Anna Walters, Chick-fil-A, Darrel Speir, Dixie Electric, Ellisville, Ellisville State School, JCJC, John Pates, Jones County, Laura Brame, Laurel Bone & Joint, Lauren Rogers Museum of Art, Lindsey Gavin, Mississippi Army National Guard, Mississippi Department of Rehabilitation, Pam Munger, Pollyanna Magee, Primerica, Ryan Maki, Scott French, SCRMC, Shona Kelly, Stacy Tucker, Tony Hales, Verizon Wireless, Wayne Farms, WM.F. Horne & Co.
On Sept. 10, a reception was held at the Lauren Rogers Museum of Art to introduce the 2009-2010 Leadership Jones County Class. Class members are (back row, left to right): Scott French, Wayne Farms; Darrel Speir, SCRMC; Stacy Tucker, alderman of Ellisville; and, Ryan Maki, Verizon Wireless. (middle row, left to right): Tony Hales, Mississippi Army National Guard; Anna McLeod, Laurel Bone & Joint; Amie Herrington, JCJC; Anna Walters, Mississippi Department of Rehabilitation; Shona Kelly, Ellisville State School; and, John Pates, Primerica. (front row, left to right): Pollyanna Magee, Dixie Electric; Lindsey Gavin, A’La Mode Designs; Laura Brame, WM.F. Horne & Co., PLLC; and, Pam Munger, Chick-Fil-A.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Omega Protein shifting vessels to Mississippi
- CARTOON — Nobile illustrates Thad Cochran's most significant advantage over the competition
- Bankrupt Simply Wheelz chooses prevailing bidder for assets
- Judge denies ex-mayor's motion to vacate Katrina-related conviction
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Wiseman retiring after nearly 30 years with Stennis Institute
- Real estate developer to plead guilty to wetlands violation
- PSC unanimously rejects Entergy-ITC proposed merger
- Company mulling plan to build new pipeline
- Alumni-couple donate $12.3M to Mississippi State