Leadership class introduced
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 12,2009
Tags: A'La Mode Designs, Amie Herrington, Anna McLeod, Anna Walters, Chick-fil-A, Darrel Speir, Dixie Electric, Ellisville, Ellisville State School, JCJC, John Pates, Jones County, Laura Brame, Laurel Bone & Joint, Lauren Rogers Museum of Art, Lindsey Gavin, Mississippi Army National Guard, Mississippi Department of Rehabilitation, Pam Munger, Pollyanna Magee, Primerica, Ryan Maki, Scott French, SCRMC, Shona Kelly, Stacy Tucker, Tony Hales, Verizon Wireless, Wayne Farms, WM.F. Horne & Co.
On Sept. 10, a reception was held at the Lauren Rogers Museum of Art to introduce the 2009-2010 Leadership Jones County Class. Class members are (back row, left to right): Scott French, Wayne Farms; Darrel Speir, SCRMC; Stacy Tucker, alderman of Ellisville; and, Ryan Maki, Verizon Wireless. (middle row, left to right): Tony Hales, Mississippi Army National Guard; Anna McLeod, Laurel Bone & Joint; Amie Herrington, JCJC; Anna Walters, Mississippi Department of Rehabilitation; Shona Kelly, Ellisville State School; and, John Pates, Primerica. (front row, left to right): Pollyanna Magee, Dixie Electric; Lindsey Gavin, A’La Mode Designs; Laura Brame, WM.F. Horne & Co., PLLC; and, Pam Munger, Chick-Fil-A.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- MBJ Business Woman of the Year Top 10
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- PHIL HARDWICK: When Bill Cooley talks, people listen