Leadership class introduced
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 12,2009
Tags: A'La Mode Designs, Amie Herrington, Anna McLeod, Anna Walters, Chick-fil-A, Darrel Speir, Dixie Electric, Ellisville, Ellisville State School, JCJC, John Pates, Jones County, Laura Brame, Laurel Bone & Joint, Lauren Rogers Museum of Art, Lindsey Gavin, Mississippi Army National Guard, Mississippi Department of Rehabilitation, Pam Munger, Pollyanna Magee, Primerica, Ryan Maki, Scott French, SCRMC, Shona Kelly, Stacy Tucker, Tony Hales, Verizon Wireless, Wayne Farms, WM.F. Horne & Co.
On Sept. 10, a reception was held at the Lauren Rogers Museum of Art to introduce the 2009-2010 Leadership Jones County Class. Class members are (back row, left to right): Scott French, Wayne Farms; Darrel Speir, SCRMC; Stacy Tucker, alderman of Ellisville; and, Ryan Maki, Verizon Wireless. (middle row, left to right): Tony Hales, Mississippi Army National Guard; Anna McLeod, Laurel Bone & Joint; Amie Herrington, JCJC; Anna Walters, Mississippi Department of Rehabilitation; Shona Kelly, Ellisville State School; and, John Pates, Primerica. (front row, left to right): Pollyanna Magee, Dixie Electric; Lindsey Gavin, A’La Mode Designs; Laura Brame, WM.F. Horne & Co., PLLC; and, Pam Munger, Chick-Fil-A.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Lawmakers move on bonds despite complaints from colleges and universities
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?