Magee graduates from Focus
Mississippi State Hospital (MSH) employee Dana Magee recently graduated from the Mississippi Department of Mental Health’s (DMH) Focus Program. The accelerated leadership development program offers a unique opportunity for employees to hone their skills to greater and higher personal performance and self-awareness. Magee serves as director of accreditation and licensure at MSH where she has been employed for seven years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Alumni-couple donate $12.3M to Mississippi State
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- Omega Protein shifting vessels to Mississippi
- CARTOON — Nobile illustrates Thad Cochran's most significant advantage over the competition
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Town given Obamacare insurance break, but faces additional costs in 2015
- Judge denies ex-mayor's motion to vacate Katrina-related conviction
- Bankrupt Simply Wheelz chooses prevailing bidder for assets
- TRIP releases report on state's crumbling roads, bridges