Magee graduates from Focus
Mississippi State Hospital (MSH) employee Dana Magee recently graduated from the Mississippi Department of Mental Health’s (DMH) Focus Program. The accelerated leadership development program offers a unique opportunity for employees to hone their skills to greater and higher personal performance and self-awareness. Magee serves as director of accreditation and licensure at MSH where she has been employed for seven years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Thousands of acres of Delta farmland to go on auction block
- CSpire offering 1Phone 6, IPhone 6 Plus on Sept. 19
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Board files suit against VA over release of patients' names
- MBJ's Business Marketplace set for Sept. 19 at Mississippi's Trade Mart
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- State's corn crop could set new yield record
- Mississippi sounds coming to Americana Music Festival & Conference
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation