Magee graduates from Focus
Mississippi State Hospital (MSH) employee Dana Magee recently graduated from the Mississippi Department of Mental Health’s (DMH) Focus Program. The accelerated leadership development program offers a unique opportunity for employees to hone their skills to greater and higher personal performance and self-awareness. Magee serves as director of accreditation and licensure at MSH where she has been employed for seven years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- College Board names Glenn Boyce as higher education chief
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- Deepwater Horizon Five Years Later — Restoring the Mississippi coast starts with a strong foundation
- Chancery Court’s interpretation of ‘public use’ will guide ruling on Westin money
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- THE SPIN CYCLE — Key results from Pew’s social media survey
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)