Magee graduates from Focus
Mississippi State Hospital (MSH) employee Dana Magee recently graduated from the Mississippi Department of Mental Health’s (DMH) Focus Program. The accelerated leadership development program offers a unique opportunity for employees to hone their skills to greater and higher personal performance and self-awareness. Magee serves as director of accreditation and licensure at MSH where she has been employed for seven years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain
- News The Way You Want It!
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip