Magee graduates from Focus
Mississippi State Hospital (MSH) employee Dana Magee recently graduated from the Mississippi Department of Mental Health’s (DMH) Focus Program. The accelerated leadership development program offers a unique opportunity for employees to hone their skills to greater and higher personal performance and self-awareness. Magee serves as director of accreditation and licensure at MSH where she has been employed for seven years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Investigators find massive Ag Museum fire was an accident
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- BILL CRAWFORD: Bryant’s tax cut won’t stop spending growth
- County to ask if it can use unspent hurricane recovery money