Mississippi’s first peanut seed certified
LUCEDALE — Mississippi agriculture will enter new territory when the first certified peanut seed grown in the state becomes available to growers in spring 2010. This industry first was achieved by brothers Mike and Heath Steede on 47 acres of their family-owned farm in Lucedale.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions