Mississippi’s first peanut seed certified
LUCEDALE — Mississippi agriculture will enter new territory when the first certified peanut seed grown in the state becomes available to growers in spring 2010. This industry first was achieved by brothers Mike and Heath Steede on 47 acres of their family-owned farm in Lucedale.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- 'Blue Economy' important for Mississippi's future
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option