Mississippi’s first peanut seed certified
LUCEDALE — Mississippi agriculture will enter new territory when the first certified peanut seed grown in the state becomes available to growers in spring 2010. This industry first was achieved by brothers Mike and Heath Steede on 47 acres of their family-owned farm in Lucedale.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves
- Locker doors opening for Clinton inventor after ‘Shark Tank’
- Columbus-built Airbus gets FAA airworthiness approval
- BILL CRAWFORD: Gunn steals tax cut spotlight
- Bill would make only 1 hospital follow open-meetings act
- Hattiesburg wastewater treatment system could cost $152M
- Olive Branch votes to issue $8 million in bonds