Mississippi’s first peanut seed certified
LUCEDALE — Mississippi agriculture will enter new territory when the first certified peanut seed grown in the state becomes available to growers in spring 2010. This industry first was achieved by brothers Mike and Heath Steede on 47 acres of their family-owned farm in Lucedale.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Hood clarifies opinion on open-carry gun law
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Alumni-couple donate $12.3M to Mississippi State
- Town given Obamacare insurance break, but faces additional costs in 2015
- Officials hand mayor projects list totaling $57.7M
- Public meeting called to mull future of convention center
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Court to hear case involving alligators and ExxonMobil