Mississippi’s first peanut seed certified
LUCEDALE — Mississippi agriculture will enter new territory when the first certified peanut seed grown in the state becomes available to growers in spring 2010. This industry first was achieved by brothers Mike and Heath Steede on 47 acres of their family-owned farm in Lucedale.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Tallahatchie General’s listing on auditor’s ‘watchline’ an image set back, CEO says
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Ex-city worker arrested on false pretense charge
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Kelly Boutwell added, Jason Word promoted at MEC