Mississippi’s first peanut seed certified
LUCEDALE — Mississippi agriculture will enter new territory when the first certified peanut seed grown in the state becomes available to growers in spring 2010. This industry first was achieved by brothers Mike and Heath Steede on 47 acres of their family-owned farm in Lucedale.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports