Mississippi’s first peanut seed certified
LUCEDALE — Mississippi agriculture will enter new territory when the first certified peanut seed grown in the state becomes available to growers in spring 2010. This industry first was achieved by brothers Mike and Heath Steede on 47 acres of their family-owned farm in Lucedale.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Travis retiring as head of Mississippi World Trade Center
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist