MSU to focus on vendors
STARKVILLE — Officials at Mississippi State University (MSU) are seeking input from existing and prospective commercial vendors. During November, the university plans to sponsor a series of information-sharing sessions designed to improve connections with current and future business partners.
Organized by the Office of Procurement and Contracts, the “Doing Business with MSU” program currently is inviting input from interested sectors of the business community to determine what information should be presented during next month’s training and which goods-and-services providers would benefit most from the sessions.
“We always are looking for ways to maximize the return on university resources,” said procurement director Don Buffum. “Working with our vendors and potential business partners helps us achieve best practices, obtain quality goods and services, and advance MSU’s mission of teaching, research and service.”
The sessions complement other efficiency initiatives underway on campus, he added.
By Oct. 31, businesses interested in the November sessions should send to Judy Shaw at email@example.com or fax (662) 325-2135 the following information: company name; description of the business (office supplies, IT consulting, road construction, etc.); contact person; e-mail and postal mailing addresses; and, probable number of attendees.
For more information, visit www.procurement.msstate.edu.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions
- Lawmakers: Time to raze IHL
- Developers withdraw zoning application for former country club
- DAVID WILLIAMS: Smart traffic signals pave way for better driving in connected world
- Rhythm & Blues Hall of Fame planning gets underway
- Office occupancy edged up throughout Metro Jackson