PSC denies telecoms’ certificates
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 12,2009
JACKSON — Southern District Public Service Commissioner Leonard Bentz announced that the Mississippi Public Service Commission (PSC) has unanimously revoked the certificates for 53 telecommunications companies to do business in Mississippi.
The telecommunication companies are: ADS-Telecom Inc.; Lecstar Telecom Inc.; Airnex Communications Inc.; Metro Teleconnect Companies Inc.; Allsouth Phone Connect Inc.; Ntera Inc.; Alticomm Inc.; National Telecom & Broadband Services, LLC; Amtel Communications Inc.; New Horizons Communications Corp.; Awesome Communications Inc.; Norstan Network Services Inc.; Bak Communications Inc.; North American Telephone Network, LLC; Nustar Communications Corp.; Bealls Communication Group Inc. OLS Inc.; Blackstone Communications Co.; Onestar Long Distance Inc.; CI2 Inc.; P & S Quick Connect Inc.; Com One Interactive, LLC; Phone-Link Inc.; TO Competitive Communications Inc.; Preferred Carrier Services Inc.; EZ Phone Inc.; Premier Telecom Inc.; TO Cyperss Telecommunications Corp.; Promisevision Technology Inc.; Dancriss Telecom Inc.; R2C Communications Inc.; Dial-Around Telecom Inc.; Servisense.Com Inc.; Seven Bridges Communications, LLC; Dialtone and More Inc. Telecents Communications Inc.; ECI Communications Inc.; Teleconex Inc.; Familytel of Mississippi, LLC; Telliss, LLC; Esodus Communications Inc.; Telson Communications Inc.; Exergy Group, LLC; Telstar Communications Inc.; Freedomstarr Communications Inc.; The Free Network, LLC; Gobal Communications Consulting Corp.; Victory Communications Inc.; Greenville Telephone Services Inc.; Vox Populi Telecommunications Inc.; Group Long Distance Inc.; W2Com International, LLC; and, Winstar Communications, LLC.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Planters Bank promotes at 3 locations
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years