SemiSouth product adopted by electronics company
STARKVILLE — SemiSouth Laboratories, an innovator in silicon carbide (SiC) power devices, announced that its breakthrough product, a highly efficient, normally-off SiC JFET, has been adopted for the first time by a consumer electronics company for use in a new audiophile-quality power amplifier.
The new J2 Power Amplifier, designed by audio innovator Nelson Pass for First Watt, a high-quality amplifier specialist, features SemiSouth’s SJEP120R100.
SemiSouth believes this is the first SiC transistor to enter production in the audio amplifier market.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Former DPS employees sentenced for selling bogus driver's licenses
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- Researchers: Trapping, not hunting, best way to control wild hogs
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Research on dogs could lead to better understanding of human cancer
- Keesler Medical Center set to begin $74M renovation project
- ONE MORE YEAR: Leaders want year more of study on comprehensive road, bridge upkeep
- Community college dedicating new welding technology center