SemiSouth product adopted by electronics company
STARKVILLE — SemiSouth Laboratories, an innovator in silicon carbide (SiC) power devices, announced that its breakthrough product, a highly efficient, normally-off SiC JFET, has been adopted for the first time by a consumer electronics company for use in a new audiophile-quality power amplifier.
The new J2 Power Amplifier, designed by audio innovator Nelson Pass for First Watt, a high-quality amplifier specialist, features SemiSouth’s SJEP120R100.
SemiSouth believes this is the first SiC transistor to enter production in the audio amplifier market.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Acco Brands investing $1.6M, adding 162 workers
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Secretary of State's Office transitioning to new location