SemiSouth product adopted by electronics company
STARKVILLE — SemiSouth Laboratories, an innovator in silicon carbide (SiC) power devices, announced that its breakthrough product, a highly efficient, normally-off SiC JFET, has been adopted for the first time by a consumer electronics company for use in a new audiophile-quality power amplifier.
The new J2 Power Amplifier, designed by audio innovator Nelson Pass for First Watt, a high-quality amplifier specialist, features SemiSouth’s SJEP120R100.
SemiSouth believes this is the first SiC transistor to enter production in the audio amplifier market.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- Keeping our eye on... Liz Lancaster
- GOP Sen. Thad Cochran to run for seventh term
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- Court to hear case involving alligators and ExxonMobil