Smith appointed director of MC center
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 12,2009
Mississippi College (MC) business professor Chris Smith is the new leader of the MC Center for Economic Education and Development. A native of Clinton, Smith received a bachelor’s degree from MC in 2001 and a master’s in 2004. He teaches accounting and finance classes at MC in addition to his new duties as the center’s director.
Smith will be teaching classes at an Oct. 31 workshop on the Clinton campus designed to enhance classroom skills for economics educators. He will teach the fundamentals of economics, microeconomics, macroeconomics, international economics and personal finance.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal