Smith appointed director of MC center
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 12,2009
Mississippi College (MC) business professor Chris Smith is the new leader of the MC Center for Economic Education and Development. A native of Clinton, Smith received a bachelor’s degree from MC in 2001 and a master’s in 2004. He teaches accounting and finance classes at MC in addition to his new duties as the center’s director.
Smith will be teaching classes at an Oct. 31 workshop on the Clinton campus designed to enhance classroom skills for economics educators. He will teach the fundamentals of economics, microeconomics, macroeconomics, international economics and personal finance.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Once the bane of only Southerners, kudzu is migrating north and west
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- SouthGroup Insurance named to 'Best Practices' study
- Senators push for protecting steel producers from imported rebar