Smith appointed director of MC center
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 12,2009
Mississippi College (MC) business professor Chris Smith is the new leader of the MC Center for Economic Education and Development. A native of Clinton, Smith received a bachelor’s degree from MC in 2001 and a master’s in 2004. He teaches accounting and finance classes at MC in addition to his new duties as the center’s director.
Smith will be teaching classes at an Oct. 31 workshop on the Clinton campus designed to enhance classroom skills for economics educators. He will teach the fundamentals of economics, microeconomics, macroeconomics, international economics and personal finance.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- McDaniel alleges GOP race-baiting; says party should be 'purged'
- Police find Attorney General Hood's stolen handgun
- Mississippi Power conducts successful tests at Kemper plant
- Seafood dealer/processor guilty of illegal handling of oysters
- Pickwick Pines settles lawsuit; pays $260K