Smith appointed director of MC center
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 12,2009
Mississippi College (MC) business professor Chris Smith is the new leader of the MC Center for Economic Education and Development. A native of Clinton, Smith received a bachelor’s degree from MC in 2001 and a master’s in 2004. He teaches accounting and finance classes at MC in addition to his new duties as the center’s director.
Smith will be teaching classes at an Oct. 31 workshop on the Clinton campus designed to enhance classroom skills for economics educators. He will teach the fundamentals of economics, microeconomics, macroeconomics, international economics and personal finance.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Cannabis for the rest of us
- MARTY WISEMAN: The current racial strife and the failure to educate
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- BILL CRAWFORD: Boyce takes hot spot as IHL commissioner
- Planters Bank promotes at 3 locations
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- Real Estate Forum panelists: Lenders, investors hungry for deals on residential rentals in Miss., elsewhere
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur