Smith appointed director of MC center
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 12,2009
Mississippi College (MC) business professor Chris Smith is the new leader of the MC Center for Economic Education and Development. A native of Clinton, Smith received a bachelor’s degree from MC in 2001 and a master’s in 2004. He teaches accounting and finance classes at MC in addition to his new duties as the center’s director.
Smith will be teaching classes at an Oct. 31 workshop on the Clinton campus designed to enhance classroom skills for economics educators. He will teach the fundamentals of economics, microeconomics, macroeconomics, international economics and personal finance.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Hunting-weapons legislation passes House
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years