Smith comes on board with Cornerstone
Bo Smith, mortgage financing expert, is pleased to announce his affiliation with Cornerstone Home Lending in Jackson. Smith is the only certified energy efficient mortgage specialist focusing on energy improvement mortgages in the State of Mississippi according to www.energystar.gov.
Smith is a graduate of Mississippi College, receiving a bachelor of science. He has worked in the mortgage industry for 15 years with Norwest and GMAC Mortgage. He was named the top-ranked loan officer in closed units in 2007 for GMAC, and was a Presidents Club member for four years with 10 loan officers throughout the country, as well as Top 100 Loan Officers for 10 years with GMAC.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet
- Bryant protests immigrant children being housed in state
- Gunn, Reeves introduce performance-based budget plan
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge