Smith comes on board with Cornerstone
Bo Smith, mortgage financing expert, is pleased to announce his affiliation with Cornerstone Home Lending in Jackson. Smith is the only certified energy efficient mortgage specialist focusing on energy improvement mortgages in the State of Mississippi according to www.energystar.gov.
Smith is a graduate of Mississippi College, receiving a bachelor of science. He has worked in the mortgage industry for 15 years with Norwest and GMAC Mortgage. He was named the top-ranked loan officer in closed units in 2007 for GMAC, and was a Presidents Club member for four years with 10 loan officers throughout the country, as well as Top 100 Loan Officers for 10 years with GMAC.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Baker Donelson's David A. Rueff Jr. co-authors guide