Smith comes on board with Cornerstone
Bo Smith, mortgage financing expert, is pleased to announce his affiliation with Cornerstone Home Lending in Jackson. Smith is the only certified energy efficient mortgage specialist focusing on energy improvement mortgages in the State of Mississippi according to www.energystar.gov.
Smith is a graduate of Mississippi College, receiving a bachelor of science. He has worked in the mortgage industry for 15 years with Norwest and GMAC Mortgage. He was named the top-ranked loan officer in closed units in 2007 for GMAC, and was a Presidents Club member for four years with 10 loan officers throughout the country, as well as Top 100 Loan Officers for 10 years with GMAC.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Analysts hail BancorpSouth stock buyback as ‘handsome’ reward for shareholders