Smith comes on board with Cornerstone
Bo Smith, mortgage financing expert, is pleased to announce his affiliation with Cornerstone Home Lending in Jackson. Smith is the only certified energy efficient mortgage specialist focusing on energy improvement mortgages in the State of Mississippi according to www.energystar.gov.
Smith is a graduate of Mississippi College, receiving a bachelor of science. He has worked in the mortgage industry for 15 years with Norwest and GMAC Mortgage. He was named the top-ranked loan officer in closed units in 2007 for GMAC, and was a Presidents Club member for four years with 10 loan officers throughout the country, as well as Top 100 Loan Officers for 10 years with GMAC.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions
- Lawmakers: Time to raze IHL
- Developers withdraw zoning application for former country club
- DAVID WILLIAMS: Smart traffic signals pave way for better driving in connected world
- Rhythm & Blues Hall of Fame planning gets underway
- Office occupancy edged up throughout Metro Jackson