Smith comes on board with Cornerstone
Bo Smith, mortgage financing expert, is pleased to announce his affiliation with Cornerstone Home Lending in Jackson. Smith is the only certified energy efficient mortgage specialist focusing on energy improvement mortgages in the State of Mississippi according to www.energystar.gov.
Smith is a graduate of Mississippi College, receiving a bachelor of science. He has worked in the mortgage industry for 15 years with Norwest and GMAC Mortgage. He was named the top-ranked loan officer in closed units in 2007 for GMAC, and was a Presidents Club member for four years with 10 loan officers throughout the country, as well as Top 100 Loan Officers for 10 years with GMAC.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi