USM faculty members honored
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 12,2009
Four veteran members of the University of Southern Mississippi’s faculty noted for their outstanding records of service, scholarship and leadership have earned the designation of University Distinguished Professor for 2009. The recipients include (from left): Dr. Chang-Tseh Hsieh, the McCarty Distinguished Professor of Management Information Systems; Dr. Frances Karnes, professor of gifted education and director of the Frances Karnes Center for Gifted Studies; Dr. Philip Kolin, professor of English and first Charles W. Moorman Distinguished Professor in the Humanities; and, Dr. Frank Moore, professor and chairman of the Department of Biology and 2009 University Grand Marshal.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Comstock quits Tuscaloosa play on falling prices
- Clinton office complex sold for $20.5 million
- Meadville mayor seeks Sojourner's Senate seat
- Entergy plans three solar-power pilot projects
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Record soybean yield is valued at $1.17 billion
- PHIL HARDWICK: Characteristics of a good year-end fundraising letter
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case