Advanced Disposal moves to new headquarters
BILOXI — Advanced Disposal Services Gulf Coast, LLC, a regional provider of integrated solid waste collection, transfer, and disposal services, recently relocated to its new facility. The new headquarters is on Hudson Krohn Road in Biloxi.
Advanced Disposal Services area president Gerald Greene said, “Advanced Disposal Services is very proud of the partnership that we have developed with the Harrison County Solid Waste Utility Authority and the municipalities and county residents that we service for the authority.
“Today, we are please to announce that we are continuing our commitment and that we have moved into the recently completed new multi-million dollar, 22,600-square-foot state-of-the-art facility, including offices, customer service and an eight bay truck service shop located on Hudson Krohn Road that will allow Advanced Disposal Services and our employees to continue to provide the best customer service in the solid waste and recycling collection industry.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Advanced Disposal moves to new headquarters”
Top Posts & Pages
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- County to ask if it can use unspent hurricane recovery money
- BILL CRAWFORD: Bryant’s tax cut won’t stop spending growth
- UM Chancellor Jones: Lymphoma treatment going well