Advanced Disposal moves to new headquarters
BILOXI — Advanced Disposal Services Gulf Coast, LLC, a regional provider of integrated solid waste collection, transfer, and disposal services, recently relocated to its new facility. The new headquarters is on Hudson Krohn Road in Biloxi.
Advanced Disposal Services area president Gerald Greene said, “Advanced Disposal Services is very proud of the partnership that we have developed with the Harrison County Solid Waste Utility Authority and the municipalities and county residents that we service for the authority.
“Today, we are please to announce that we are continuing our commitment and that we have moved into the recently completed new multi-million dollar, 22,600-square-foot state-of-the-art facility, including offices, customer service and an eight bay truck service shop located on Hudson Krohn Road that will allow Advanced Disposal Services and our employees to continue to provide the best customer service in the solid waste and recycling collection industry.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Advanced Disposal moves to new headquarters”
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- News The Way You Want It!
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip