Advanced Disposal moves to new headquarters
BILOXI — Advanced Disposal Services Gulf Coast, LLC, a regional provider of integrated solid waste collection, transfer, and disposal services, recently relocated to its new facility. The new headquarters is on Hudson Krohn Road in Biloxi.
Advanced Disposal Services area president Gerald Greene said, “Advanced Disposal Services is very proud of the partnership that we have developed with the Harrison County Solid Waste Utility Authority and the municipalities and county residents that we service for the authority.
“Today, we are please to announce that we are continuing our commitment and that we have moved into the recently completed new multi-million dollar, 22,600-square-foot state-of-the-art facility, including offices, customer service and an eight bay truck service shop located on Hudson Krohn Road that will allow Advanced Disposal Services and our employees to continue to provide the best customer service in the solid waste and recycling collection industry.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Advanced Disposal moves to new headquarters”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Venture Tech merges with ISC, acquires SAT
- PSC's Brandon Presley calls in-state nuclear waste dump a 'harebrained scheme'
- Georgia-Pacific completes acquisition of SPG Holdings
- Community Bank names new officers
- Retired judge to hear McDaniel's challenge of primary loss to Cochran
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- C Spire, UM installing Wi-Fi network at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium
- Corps official: River needs larger ports, locks and dams
- Southern Bancorp to acquire Bank of Bolivar County