Advanced Disposal moves to new headquarters
BILOXI — Advanced Disposal Services Gulf Coast, LLC, a regional provider of integrated solid waste collection, transfer, and disposal services, recently relocated to its new facility. The new headquarters is on Hudson Krohn Road in Biloxi.
Advanced Disposal Services area president Gerald Greene said, “Advanced Disposal Services is very proud of the partnership that we have developed with the Harrison County Solid Waste Utility Authority and the municipalities and county residents that we service for the authority.
“Today, we are please to announce that we are continuing our commitment and that we have moved into the recently completed new multi-million dollar, 22,600-square-foot state-of-the-art facility, including offices, customer service and an eight bay truck service shop located on Hudson Krohn Road that will allow Advanced Disposal Services and our employees to continue to provide the best customer service in the solid waste and recycling collection industry.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Advanced Disposal moves to new headquarters”
Top Posts & Pages
- Attorney McRae challenging Miss. treasurer in GOP primary
- Judge names receiver for KiOR plant, but tax payment unclear
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Rival plans filed to end Cleveland schools federal oversight
- Choctaws' new hospital nearing completion
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- Ecolab reducing Columbus workforce
- Production under way at Grammer AG in Tupelo
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs