Advanced Disposal moves to new headquarters
BILOXI — Advanced Disposal Services Gulf Coast, LLC, a regional provider of integrated solid waste collection, transfer, and disposal services, recently relocated to its new facility. The new headquarters is on Hudson Krohn Road in Biloxi.
Advanced Disposal Services area president Gerald Greene said, “Advanced Disposal Services is very proud of the partnership that we have developed with the Harrison County Solid Waste Utility Authority and the municipalities and county residents that we service for the authority.
“Today, we are please to announce that we are continuing our commitment and that we have moved into the recently completed new multi-million dollar, 22,600-square-foot state-of-the-art facility, including offices, customer service and an eight bay truck service shop located on Hudson Krohn Road that will allow Advanced Disposal Services and our employees to continue to provide the best customer service in the solid waste and recycling collection industry.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Advanced Disposal moves to new headquarters”
Top Posts & Pages
- Omega Protein shifting vessels to Mississippi
- PSC unanimously rejects Entergy-ITC proposed merger
- Bankrupt Simply Wheelz chooses prevailing bidder for assets
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Company mulling plan to build new pipeline
- CARTOON — Nobile illustrates Thad Cochran's most significant advantage over the competition
- Judge denies ex-mayor's motion to vacate Katrina-related conviction
- Conservator: Schools had too many employees
- Wiseman retiring after nearly 30 years with Stennis Institute
- Real estate developer to plead guilty to wetlands violation