AT&T introduces U-verse in Capital City
JACKSON — AT&T has launched AT&T U-verse services in parts of the Jackson area, including AT&T U-verse TV, AT&T U-verse High Speed Internet and AT&T U-verse Voice.
AT&T U-verse services, which are all delivered over AT&T’s Internet protocol (IP) network, offer a new alternative to cable.
“(The) launch of AT&T U-verse reflects our commitment to make the investments necessary to start bringing consumers in Jackson a new era of true video competition,” said Mayo Flynt, president, AT&T Mississippi. “We are thrilled to start offering this innovative video choice in Jackson. Area residents have asked for more choices in television service and today we’re delivering.”
For additional information on AT&T U-verse, visit uverse.att.com,
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- McDaniel files legal arguments as he looks to overturn Cochran loss
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Fitch gives Mississippi Power a negative outlook due to Kemper plant
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Mississippi River mayors announce 'seed money' for waterfront developments
- Payday lender expects clean bill from regulators