AT&T introduces U-verse in Capital City
JACKSON — AT&T has launched AT&T U-verse services in parts of the Jackson area, including AT&T U-verse TV, AT&T U-verse High Speed Internet and AT&T U-verse Voice.
AT&T U-verse services, which are all delivered over AT&T’s Internet protocol (IP) network, offer a new alternative to cable.
“(The) launch of AT&T U-verse reflects our commitment to make the investments necessary to start bringing consumers in Jackson a new era of true video competition,” said Mayo Flynt, president, AT&T Mississippi. “We are thrilled to start offering this innovative video choice in Jackson. Area residents have asked for more choices in television service and today we’re delivering.”
For additional information on AT&T U-verse, visit uverse.att.com,
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Family launches Billups Coffee with headquarters in Oxford
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- ‘Just the beginning’ — Venture Technologies merging, acquiring companies
- Tallahatchie General’s listing on auditor’s ‘watchline’ an image set back, CEO says
- Chaney drops lawsuit against National Flood Insurance Program
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Ex-city worker arrested on false pretense charge