AT&T introduces U-verse in Capital City
JACKSON — AT&T has launched AT&T U-verse services in parts of the Jackson area, including AT&T U-verse TV, AT&T U-verse High Speed Internet and AT&T U-verse Voice.
AT&T U-verse services, which are all delivered over AT&T’s Internet protocol (IP) network, offer a new alternative to cable.
“(The) launch of AT&T U-verse reflects our commitment to make the investments necessary to start bringing consumers in Jackson a new era of true video competition,” said Mayo Flynt, president, AT&T Mississippi. “We are thrilled to start offering this innovative video choice in Jackson. Area residents have asked for more choices in television service and today we’re delivering.”
For additional information on AT&T U-verse, visit uverse.att.com,
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Longtime Biloxi mayor Holloway resigns
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Haley Barbour: Kemper plant will rival Grand Gulf’s performance
- Hattiesburg wastewater treatment system could cost $152M