AT&T introduces U-verse in Capital City
JACKSON — AT&T has launched AT&T U-verse services in parts of the Jackson area, including AT&T U-verse TV, AT&T U-verse High Speed Internet and AT&T U-verse Voice.
AT&T U-verse services, which are all delivered over AT&T’s Internet protocol (IP) network, offer a new alternative to cable.
“(The) launch of AT&T U-verse reflects our commitment to make the investments necessary to start bringing consumers in Jackson a new era of true video competition,” said Mayo Flynt, president, AT&T Mississippi. “We are thrilled to start offering this innovative video choice in Jackson. Area residents have asked for more choices in television service and today we’re delivering.”
For additional information on AT&T U-verse, visit uverse.att.com,
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- Coast cleanup nets 1,600 bags of trash — and a watermelon patch
- State's bad bridges continue to raise concerns among officials
- Number of visitors to Natchez Trace makes big jump
- Epidemiologist: State's hospitals can identify, isolate Ebola cases
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics