AT&T introduces U-verse in Capital City
JACKSON — AT&T has launched AT&T U-verse services in parts of the Jackson area, including AT&T U-verse TV, AT&T U-verse High Speed Internet and AT&T U-verse Voice.
AT&T U-verse services, which are all delivered over AT&T’s Internet protocol (IP) network, offer a new alternative to cable.
“(The) launch of AT&T U-verse reflects our commitment to make the investments necessary to start bringing consumers in Jackson a new era of true video competition,” said Mayo Flynt, president, AT&T Mississippi. “We are thrilled to start offering this innovative video choice in Jackson. Area residents have asked for more choices in television service and today we’re delivering.”
For additional information on AT&T U-verse, visit uverse.att.com,
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Attorney McRae challenging Miss. treasurer in GOP primary
- Judge names receiver for KiOR plant, but tax payment unclear
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Choctaws' new hospital nearing completion
- Rival plans filed to end Cleveland schools federal oversight
- Ecolab reducing Columbus workforce
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- Production under way at Grammer AG in Tupelo
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs