Markets to combine for first time
JACKSON — The Mississippi Farmers Market is welcoming the vendors of the Greater Belhaven Market. Shoppers will find items from Mississippi growers, producers and artisans at one location.
The Mississippi Farmers Market and the Greater Belhaven Market will celebrate its first joint market day during Fall Harvest Day Oct. 24. Chef Martin Bryant of Julep Restaurant will be on hand to cook up delicious specialties from around the Market beginning at 10 a.m.
The Mississippi Farmers Market, located at 929 High Street is currently open on Thursdays and Saturdays from 8 a.m. – 2 p.m. For more information, call (601) 354-6573, or visit www.msfarmersmarket.com.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Stricklin: Deer parasites don't affect quality of venison
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma