Markets to combine for first time
JACKSON — The Mississippi Farmers Market is welcoming the vendors of the Greater Belhaven Market. Shoppers will find items from Mississippi growers, producers and artisans at one location.
The Mississippi Farmers Market and the Greater Belhaven Market will celebrate its first joint market day during Fall Harvest Day Oct. 24. Chef Martin Bryant of Julep Restaurant will be on hand to cook up delicious specialties from around the Market beginning at 10 a.m.
The Mississippi Farmers Market, located at 929 High Street is currently open on Thursdays and Saturdays from 8 a.m. – 2 p.m. For more information, call (601) 354-6573, or visit www.msfarmersmarket.com.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- Keeping our eye on... Liz Lancaster
- GOP Sen. Thad Cochran to run for seventh term
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- Court to hear case involving alligators and ExxonMobil