Markets to combine for first time
JACKSON — The Mississippi Farmers Market is welcoming the vendors of the Greater Belhaven Market. Shoppers will find items from Mississippi growers, producers and artisans at one location.
The Mississippi Farmers Market and the Greater Belhaven Market will celebrate its first joint market day during Fall Harvest Day Oct. 24. Chef Martin Bryant of Julep Restaurant will be on hand to cook up delicious specialties from around the Market beginning at 10 a.m.
The Mississippi Farmers Market, located at 929 High Street is currently open on Thursdays and Saturdays from 8 a.m. – 2 p.m. For more information, call (601) 354-6573, or visit www.msfarmersmarket.com.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- HCC works deal with MSU Extension Service for land to expand
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Report: Mississippi has worst child poverty rate in U.S.
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Education leaders applying for $15M in grants for pre-kindergarten program