Markets to combine for first time
JACKSON — The Mississippi Farmers Market is welcoming the vendors of the Greater Belhaven Market. Shoppers will find items from Mississippi growers, producers and artisans at one location.
The Mississippi Farmers Market and the Greater Belhaven Market will celebrate its first joint market day during Fall Harvest Day Oct. 24. Chef Martin Bryant of Julep Restaurant will be on hand to cook up delicious specialties from around the Market beginning at 10 a.m.
The Mississippi Farmers Market, located at 929 High Street is currently open on Thursdays and Saturdays from 8 a.m. – 2 p.m. For more information, call (601) 354-6573, or visit www.msfarmersmarket.com.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Attorney McRae challenging Miss. treasurer in GOP primary
- Judge names receiver for KiOR plant, but tax payment unclear
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Rival plans filed to end Cleveland schools federal oversight
- Choctaws' new hospital nearing completion
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- Ecolab reducing Columbus workforce
- Production under way at Grammer AG in Tupelo
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs