Markets to combine for first time
JACKSON — The Mississippi Farmers Market is welcoming the vendors of the Greater Belhaven Market. Shoppers will find items from Mississippi growers, producers and artisans at one location.
The Mississippi Farmers Market and the Greater Belhaven Market will celebrate its first joint market day during Fall Harvest Day Oct. 24. Chef Martin Bryant of Julep Restaurant will be on hand to cook up delicious specialties from around the Market beginning at 10 a.m.
The Mississippi Farmers Market, located at 929 High Street is currently open on Thursdays and Saturdays from 8 a.m. – 2 p.m. For more information, call (601) 354-6573, or visit www.msfarmersmarket.com.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- PHIL HARDWICK: When Bill Cooley talks, people listen
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- MBJ Business Woman of the Year Top 10
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life