JSU hires EOServe for online offerings
Published: October 14,2009
JACKSON — Education Online Services Corporation (EOServe Corp.) and Jackson State University (JSU) have executed a master services and license agreement detailing the specifics of the various online degree programs in development. The agreement represents a significant milestone in the planned deployment of online curriculum for JSU including, but not limited to, its colleges of education, lifelong learning and public service.
JSU president Ronald Mason Jr. said, “Jackson State University is extending its mission through our partnership with Education Online Services Corporation. I am especially pleased that we are developing online degree programs in education, lifelong learning and public service. JSU’s leadership in providing greater higher education opportunities through distance learning is being significantly enhanced.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast