JSU hires EOServe for online offerings
Published: October 14,2009
JACKSON — Education Online Services Corporation (EOServe Corp.) and Jackson State University (JSU) have executed a master services and license agreement detailing the specifics of the various online degree programs in development. The agreement represents a significant milestone in the planned deployment of online curriculum for JSU including, but not limited to, its colleges of education, lifelong learning and public service.
JSU president Ronald Mason Jr. said, “Jackson State University is extending its mission through our partnership with Education Online Services Corporation. I am especially pleased that we are developing online degree programs in education, lifelong learning and public service. JSU’s leadership in providing greater higher education opportunities through distance learning is being significantly enhanced.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- MBJ Special report: MDA numbers help with cities’ retail pitches
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- COO of TL Wallace Construction keeps eye on revenue growth and profits
- RAISING AWARENESS — Lori Newcomb, family join fight against ovarian cancer