JSU hires EOServe for online offerings
Published: October 14,2009
JACKSON — Education Online Services Corporation (EOServe Corp.) and Jackson State University (JSU) have executed a master services and license agreement detailing the specifics of the various online degree programs in development. The agreement represents a significant milestone in the planned deployment of online curriculum for JSU including, but not limited to, its colleges of education, lifelong learning and public service.
JSU president Ronald Mason Jr. said, “Jackson State University is extending its mission through our partnership with Education Online Services Corporation. I am especially pleased that we are developing online degree programs in education, lifelong learning and public service. JSU’s leadership in providing greater higher education opportunities through distance learning is being significantly enhanced.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- C Spire completes acquisition of MegaGate Broadband
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Tourism conference being held on Coast; industry to ask state for more money
- Columbia Parachute expanding, relocating to BusinessPlex