JSU hires EOServe for online offerings
Published: October 14,2009
JACKSON — Education Online Services Corporation (EOServe Corp.) and Jackson State University (JSU) have executed a master services and license agreement detailing the specifics of the various online degree programs in development. The agreement represents a significant milestone in the planned deployment of online curriculum for JSU including, but not limited to, its colleges of education, lifelong learning and public service.
JSU president Ronald Mason Jr. said, “Jackson State University is extending its mission through our partnership with Education Online Services Corporation. I am especially pleased that we are developing online degree programs in education, lifelong learning and public service. JSU’s leadership in providing greater higher education opportunities through distance learning is being significantly enhanced.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Lawmakers: Time to raze IHL
- Current Poll
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions
- College Board stands behind move to fire Ole Miss chancellor
- Dan Mullen, Hugh Freeze to play in pro-am Thursday
- Biloxi Shuckers gives city $925K to speed construction
- Legislators' education alternative challenged in court
- Developers withdraw zoning application for former country club