JSU hires EOServe for online offerings
by Wally Northway
Published: October 14,2009
JACKSON — Education Online Services Corporation (EOServe Corp.) and Jackson State University (JSU) have executed a master services and license agreement detailing the specifics of the various online degree programs in development. The agreement represents a significant milestone in the planned deployment of online curriculum for JSU including, but not limited to, its colleges of education, lifelong learning and public service.
JSU president Ronald Mason Jr. said, “Jackson State University is extending its mission through our partnership with Education Online Services Corporation. I am especially pleased that we are developing online degree programs in education, lifelong learning and public service. JSU’s leadership in providing greater higher education opportunities through distance learning is being significantly enhanced.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Telepak strikes another branding deal with C Spire
- South's oldest casino to reopen as Golden Nugget
- At age 17, ‘the flagpole kid’ is already a business success story
- C Spire launches new WiFi On app for Android-powered phones
- School superintendent terminated after party funds, travel questions
- Doctor appeals Medicaid, Medicare fraud conviction
- Airline announces new service at Oxford
- Appeals panel rules against town in race discrimination case
- Entrepreneurs want ordinance change to add micro-brewery