MMHA kicks off campaign
JACKSON — As part of Manufactured Housing Month, the Mississippi Manufactured Housing Association (MMHA) has launched a campaign called “Real People, Real Homes, Real Stories.” The aim of the campaign is to educate the public on the facts of the manufactured housing industry.
“We are excited about interviewing manufactured home owners across the state and hearing their stories of why they chose manufactured housing for their family’s home,” said Jennifer Hall, executive director of the MMHA.
According to the National Shipment Report, Mississippi ranks third in the nation in manufactured home shipments for 2009. More than 192,000 families across the state live in manufactured housing.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Former Godwin CEO Danny Mitchell dies at 66
- Northrop Grumman lands $354M Air Force contract for Global Hawks
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point
- More school districts join MAEP lawsuit brought by Musgrove
- Thousands of acres of Delta farmland to go on auction block
- Court tosses challenge to Miss. Silicon’s clean air permit
- S&P: State in top 10 in U.S. in sales tax dependency
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015