MMHA kicks off campaign
JACKSON — As part of Manufactured Housing Month, the Mississippi Manufactured Housing Association (MMHA) has launched a campaign called “Real People, Real Homes, Real Stories.” The aim of the campaign is to educate the public on the facts of the manufactured housing industry.
“We are excited about interviewing manufactured home owners across the state and hearing their stories of why they chose manufactured housing for their family’s home,” said Jennifer Hall, executive director of the MMHA.
According to the National Shipment Report, Mississippi ranks third in the nation in manufactured home shipments for 2009. More than 192,000 families across the state live in manufactured housing.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office