MMHA kicks off campaign
JACKSON — As part of Manufactured Housing Month, the Mississippi Manufactured Housing Association (MMHA) has launched a campaign called “Real People, Real Homes, Real Stories.” The aim of the campaign is to educate the public on the facts of the manufactured housing industry.
“We are excited about interviewing manufactured home owners across the state and hearing their stories of why they chose manufactured housing for their family’s home,” said Jennifer Hall, executive director of the MMHA.
According to the National Shipment Report, Mississippi ranks third in the nation in manufactured home shipments for 2009. More than 192,000 families across the state live in manufactured housing.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Lawmakers move on bonds despite complaints from colleges and universities
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file