MMHA kicks off campaign
JACKSON — As part of Manufactured Housing Month, the Mississippi Manufactured Housing Association (MMHA) has launched a campaign called “Real People, Real Homes, Real Stories.” The aim of the campaign is to educate the public on the facts of the manufactured housing industry.
“We are excited about interviewing manufactured home owners across the state and hearing their stories of why they chose manufactured housing for their family’s home,” said Jennifer Hall, executive director of the MMHA.
According to the National Shipment Report, Mississippi ranks third in the nation in manufactured home shipments for 2009. More than 192,000 families across the state live in manufactured housing.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Cochran calls on EPA for review of Yazoo Backwater Project
- State Sen. Gandy hospitalized in South America
- Number of requests for general election absentee ballots roughly same as primary
- Camgian launches Internet of Things product called Egburt
- Former Mississippi First Lady Carroll Waller dies at 87
- After string of losses, O'Hara sees himself as Senate 'protest vote'