MMHA kicks off campaign
JACKSON — As part of Manufactured Housing Month, the Mississippi Manufactured Housing Association (MMHA) has launched a campaign called “Real People, Real Homes, Real Stories.” The aim of the campaign is to educate the public on the facts of the manufactured housing industry.
“We are excited about interviewing manufactured home owners across the state and hearing their stories of why they chose manufactured housing for their family’s home,” said Jennifer Hall, executive director of the MMHA.
According to the National Shipment Report, Mississippi ranks third in the nation in manufactured home shipments for 2009. More than 192,000 families across the state live in manufactured housing.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JACKSON JILTED —Southwest Airlines pulling up stakes and leaving Mississippi
- Keeping our eye on... Liz Lancaster
- GOP Sen. Thad Cochran to run for seventh term
- Eye clinic operator faces Medicaid fraud charges
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Mega-load move could cause traffic issues
- M&F branches to close as Renasant wraps up merger