SmartSynch makes global ranking
JACKSON — SmartSynch has been named to The Guardian and Cleantech Group’s “Global Cleantech 100″ listing the 100 most promising cleantech companies in the world.
SmartSynch was one of 55 U.S. companies to make the list, and one of only three in the Energy Efficiency – Smart Grid category.
The list was compiled by a panel of 35 cleantech investors, entrepreneurs and industry insiders, who whittled a list of 3,500 companies down to the final 100. Other categories included: Energy Generation, Manufacturing, Water and Wastewater, Transportation, Energy Storage, Agriculture, Recycling and Waste.
“This type of recognition as a global cleantech innovator speaks volumes for both our company and the State of Mississippi,” said Stephen Johnston, SmartSynch CEO.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “SmartSynch makes global ranking”
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Bill would use casino taxes for bridges, little for tourism
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Statue depicts famous duel that originated 'Bowie knife'