SmartSynch makes global ranking
JACKSON — SmartSynch has been named to The Guardian and Cleantech Group’s “Global Cleantech 100″ listing the 100 most promising cleantech companies in the world.
SmartSynch was one of 55 U.S. companies to make the list, and one of only three in the Energy Efficiency – Smart Grid category.
The list was compiled by a panel of 35 cleantech investors, entrepreneurs and industry insiders, who whittled a list of 3,500 companies down to the final 100. Other categories included: Energy Generation, Manufacturing, Water and Wastewater, Transportation, Energy Storage, Agriculture, Recycling and Waste.
“This type of recognition as a global cleantech innovator speaks volumes for both our company and the State of Mississippi,” said Stephen Johnston, SmartSynch CEO.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “SmartSynch makes global ranking”
Top Posts & Pages
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- Jackson’s Landmark Center slated for mixed-use conversion
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Race to the pump: Feds appear ready to beat state on new gas taxes
- Senate transportation chair seeks emergency money for roads, bridges
- 3 dozen groups OK'd for Miss. specialty car tags
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Challenging times ahead for Pearl’s manufactured home residents, apartment complex owners
- Irby commits suicide after wife's prison release