SmartSynch makes global ranking
JACKSON — SmartSynch has been named to The Guardian and Cleantech Group’s “Global Cleantech 100″ listing the 100 most promising cleantech companies in the world.
SmartSynch was one of 55 U.S. companies to make the list, and one of only three in the Energy Efficiency – Smart Grid category.
The list was compiled by a panel of 35 cleantech investors, entrepreneurs and industry insiders, who whittled a list of 3,500 companies down to the final 100. Other categories included: Energy Generation, Manufacturing, Water and Wastewater, Transportation, Energy Storage, Agriculture, Recycling and Waste.
“This type of recognition as a global cleantech innovator speaks volumes for both our company and the State of Mississippi,” said Stephen Johnston, SmartSynch CEO.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “SmartSynch makes global ranking”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015