SmartSynch makes global ranking
JACKSON — SmartSynch has been named to The Guardian and Cleantech Group’s “Global Cleantech 100″ listing the 100 most promising cleantech companies in the world.
SmartSynch was one of 55 U.S. companies to make the list, and one of only three in the Energy Efficiency – Smart Grid category.
The list was compiled by a panel of 35 cleantech investors, entrepreneurs and industry insiders, who whittled a list of 3,500 companies down to the final 100. Other categories included: Energy Generation, Manufacturing, Water and Wastewater, Transportation, Energy Storage, Agriculture, Recycling and Waste.
“This type of recognition as a global cleantech innovator speaks volumes for both our company and the State of Mississippi,” said Stephen Johnston, SmartSynch CEO.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “SmartSynch makes global ranking”
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Tallahatchie General’s listing on auditor’s ‘watchline’ an image set back, CEO says
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Ex-city worker arrested on false pretense charge
- Kelly Boutwell added, Jason Word promoted at MEC
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Cotton to take center stage during MSU summit