SmartSynch makes global ranking
JACKSON — SmartSynch has been named to The Guardian and Cleantech Group’s “Global Cleantech 100″ listing the 100 most promising cleantech companies in the world.
SmartSynch was one of 55 U.S. companies to make the list, and one of only three in the Energy Efficiency – Smart Grid category.
The list was compiled by a panel of 35 cleantech investors, entrepreneurs and industry insiders, who whittled a list of 3,500 companies down to the final 100. Other categories included: Energy Generation, Manufacturing, Water and Wastewater, Transportation, Energy Storage, Agriculture, Recycling and Waste.
“This type of recognition as a global cleantech innovator speaks volumes for both our company and the State of Mississippi,” said Stephen Johnston, SmartSynch CEO.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “SmartSynch makes global ranking”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Thousands of acres of Delta farmland to go on auction block
- Board files suit against VA over release of patients' names
- CSpire offering 1Phone 6, IPhone 6 Plus on Sept. 19
- Mississippi sounds coming to Americana Music Festival & Conference
- MBJ's Business Marketplace set for Sept. 19 at Mississippi's Trade Mart
- Owner of former hospital given deadline
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- State's corn crop could set new yield record