Wilson leaving Noxubee Alliance
MACON — Brian Wilson, chief economic development officer for Noxubee County, has announced his departure from the Noxubee Alliance effective Jan. 1, 2010.
“Last week, the Noxubee Alliance hosted a ribbon-cutting ceremony for Exterior Profiles Corporation in Macon. This represents just one of the many successful projects we’ve facilitated at the Alliance,” Wilson said. “Noxubee County has a bright future of which I will always be on the team, but other opportunities will soon prevent me from being able to dedicate the time and energy Noxubee needs. So, I have informed the county supervisors and the Noxubee Alliance that I will step down at the end of the year. But my heart will always be here in Macon.”
In early 2008, Wilson, with partners John Rounsaville and Brian Perry, formed Capstone Public Affairs, LLC, a professional services firm providing strategic and government affairs consulting for political, corporate and public interest clients.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal