Wilson leaving Noxubee Alliance
MACON — Brian Wilson, chief economic development officer for Noxubee County, has announced his departure from the Noxubee Alliance effective Jan. 1, 2010.
“Last week, the Noxubee Alliance hosted a ribbon-cutting ceremony for Exterior Profiles Corporation in Macon. This represents just one of the many successful projects we’ve facilitated at the Alliance,” Wilson said. “Noxubee County has a bright future of which I will always be on the team, but other opportunities will soon prevent me from being able to dedicate the time and energy Noxubee needs. So, I have informed the county supervisors and the Noxubee Alliance that I will step down at the end of the year. But my heart will always be here in Macon.”
In early 2008, Wilson, with partners John Rounsaville and Brian Perry, formed Capstone Public Affairs, LLC, a professional services firm providing strategic and government affairs consulting for political, corporate and public interest clients.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Attorney McRae challenging Miss. treasurer in GOP primary
- Judge names receiver for KiOR plant, but tax payment unclear
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Choctaws' new hospital nearing completion
- Rival plans filed to end Cleveland schools federal oversight
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- Ecolab reducing Columbus workforce
- Production under way at Grammer AG in Tupelo
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs