Wilson leaving Noxubee Alliance
by Wally Northway
Published: October 15,2009
Tags: economic development
MACON — Brian Wilson, chief economic development officer for Noxubee County, has announced his departure from the Noxubee Alliance effective Jan. 1, 2010.
“Last week, the Noxubee Alliance hosted a ribbon-cutting ceremony for Exterior Profiles Corporation in Macon. This represents just one of the many successful projects we’ve facilitated at the Alliance,” Wilson said. “Noxubee County has a bright future of which I will always be on the team, but other opportunities will soon prevent me from being able to dedicate the time and energy Noxubee needs. So, I have informed the county supervisors and the Noxubee Alliance that I will step down at the end of the year. But my heart will always be here in Macon.”
In early 2008, Wilson, with partners John Rounsaville and Brian Perry, formed Capstone Public Affairs, LLC, a professional services firm providing strategic and government affairs consulting for political, corporate and public interest clients.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Justice Department files complaint against tax preparer
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- Report: State's emergency care ranks highest in Southeast
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Union-restricting legislation moves forward
- Boyd Gaming reports drop in in-state net revenue