Wilson leaving Noxubee Alliance
MACON — Brian Wilson, chief economic development officer for Noxubee County, has announced his departure from the Noxubee Alliance effective Jan. 1, 2010.
“Last week, the Noxubee Alliance hosted a ribbon-cutting ceremony for Exterior Profiles Corporation in Macon. This represents just one of the many successful projects we’ve facilitated at the Alliance,” Wilson said. “Noxubee County has a bright future of which I will always be on the team, but other opportunities will soon prevent me from being able to dedicate the time and energy Noxubee needs. So, I have informed the county supervisors and the Noxubee Alliance that I will step down at the end of the year. But my heart will always be here in Macon.”
In early 2008, Wilson, with partners John Rounsaville and Brian Perry, formed Capstone Public Affairs, LLC, a professional services firm providing strategic and government affairs consulting for political, corporate and public interest clients.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Retired judge to hear McDaniel's challenge of primary loss to Cochran
- PSC's Brandon Presley calls in-state nuclear waste dump a 'harebrained scheme'
- Former DMR manager pleads guilty to embezzlement
- State's jobless rate remains highest in U.S.
- GOLF ranks state's courses; Fallen Oaks, Dancing Rabbit make top 100
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Court ruling on Section 42 leaves taxpayers on hook for tax repayments
- Wisconsin man pleads guilty to illegal wildlife trapping
- Jackson air fares among most expensive in the nation