Workshop to focus on cultural sensitivity
CLEVELAND — “Creating Cultural Sensitivity in the Workplace” is the title of a educational workshop to be offered by Delta State University’s (DSU’s) Department of Social Work and Graduate and Continuing Studies.
Dr. Jeannie Falkner, associate professor of social work at DSU, will be speaker for the workshop to be held Oct 20 from 5:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. in the Capps Archives Seminar Room on the Cleveland campus.
Participants will learn the steps and components necessary for creating a culturally diverse and sensitive workplace environment.
To reserve a seat or for more information, contact Stella Woods (662) 846-4407 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- Cochran calls on EPA for review of Yazoo Backwater Project
- State Sen. Gandy hospitalized in South America
- Number of requests for general election absentee ballots roughly same as primary
- Camgian launches Internet of Things product called Egburt
- After string of losses, O'Hara sees himself as Senate 'protest vote'
- Former Mississippi First Lady Carroll Waller dies at 87