Workshop to focus on cultural sensitivity
CLEVELAND — “Creating Cultural Sensitivity in the Workplace” is the title of a educational workshop to be offered by Delta State University’s (DSU’s) Department of Social Work and Graduate and Continuing Studies.
Dr. Jeannie Falkner, associate professor of social work at DSU, will be speaker for the workshop to be held Oct 20 from 5:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. in the Capps Archives Seminar Room on the Cleveland campus.
Participants will learn the steps and components necessary for creating a culturally diverse and sensitive workplace environment.
To reserve a seat or for more information, contact Stella Woods (662) 846-4407 or email@example.com.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”