Workshop to focus on cultural sensitivity
CLEVELAND — “Creating Cultural Sensitivity in the Workplace” is the title of a educational workshop to be offered by Delta State University’s (DSU’s) Department of Social Work and Graduate and Continuing Studies.
Dr. Jeannie Falkner, associate professor of social work at DSU, will be speaker for the workshop to be held Oct 20 from 5:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. in the Capps Archives Seminar Room on the Cleveland campus.
Participants will learn the steps and components necessary for creating a culturally diverse and sensitive workplace environment.
To reserve a seat or for more information, contact Stella Woods (662) 846-4407 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Justice Department files complaint against tax preparer
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- Report: State's emergency care ranks highest in Southeast
- Boyd Gaming reports drop in in-state net revenue
- Union-restricting legislation moves forward
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years