Workshop to focus on cultural sensitivity
CLEVELAND — “Creating Cultural Sensitivity in the Workplace” is the title of a educational workshop to be offered by Delta State University’s (DSU’s) Department of Social Work and Graduate and Continuing Studies.
Dr. Jeannie Falkner, associate professor of social work at DSU, will be speaker for the workshop to be held Oct 20 from 5:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. in the Capps Archives Seminar Room on the Cleveland campus.
Participants will learn the steps and components necessary for creating a culturally diverse and sensitive workplace environment.
To reserve a seat or for more information, contact Stella Woods (662) 846-4407 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal