Workshop to focus on cultural sensitivity
CLEVELAND — “Creating Cultural Sensitivity in the Workplace” is the title of a educational workshop to be offered by Delta State University’s (DSU’s) Department of Social Work and Graduate and Continuing Studies.
Dr. Jeannie Falkner, associate professor of social work at DSU, will be speaker for the workshop to be held Oct 20 from 5:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. in the Capps Archives Seminar Room on the Cleveland campus.
Participants will learn the steps and components necessary for creating a culturally diverse and sensitive workplace environment.
To reserve a seat or for more information, contact Stella Woods (662) 846-4407 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?
- Chancery judge delays JRA bond approval for Jackson's Westin hotel
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing
- KILL BILL: Common Core death knell heads to Gov. Bryant's desk
- Grain scandal takes its toll on Delta farmers
- Lawmakers move on bonds despite complaints from colleges and universities