Cellular South buying Alabama firm
With this purchase, Cellular South will now be able to offer its services to customers in the cities of Huntsville, Madison, Decatur, and Gadsden, plus the counties of Blount, Cullman, Marshall, Dekalb and Jackson in Alabama, as well as Rome, Ga.
“The acquisition of Corr Wireless by Cellular South is an important step forward in Cellular South’s growth plans, and also for Corr Wireless employees and customers,” said Ben Pace, CFO for Cellular South. “Even in this tough economy, Cellular South is continuing to grow its customer base and expand its service offerings.”
“Corr’s vision and philosophy goes hand-in-hand with Cellular South’s, so the partnership is a good fit on all levels,” said Bryan Corr, president and CEO of Corr Wireless. “Both Corr Wireless and Cellular South are dedicated to providing customers with the best service, network and value.”
Corr Wireless currently employs approximately 130 employees, many of whom work in 19 company-owned stores, providing both retail and wholesale wireless services.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Omega Protein shifting vessels to Mississippi
- CARTOON — Nobile illustrates Thad Cochran's most significant advantage over the competition
- Bankrupt Simply Wheelz chooses prevailing bidder for assets
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- PSC unanimously rejects Entergy-ITC proposed merger
- Judge denies ex-mayor's motion to vacate Katrina-related conviction
- Real estate developer to plead guilty to wetlands violation
- Company mulling plan to build new pipeline
- Wiseman retiring after nearly 30 years with Stennis Institute
- Alumni-couple donate $12.3M to Mississippi State