Cellular South buying Alabama firm
With this purchase, Cellular South will now be able to offer its services to customers in the cities of Huntsville, Madison, Decatur, and Gadsden, plus the counties of Blount, Cullman, Marshall, Dekalb and Jackson in Alabama, as well as Rome, Ga.
“The acquisition of Corr Wireless by Cellular South is an important step forward in Cellular South’s growth plans, and also for Corr Wireless employees and customers,” said Ben Pace, CFO for Cellular South. “Even in this tough economy, Cellular South is continuing to grow its customer base and expand its service offerings.”
“Corr’s vision and philosophy goes hand-in-hand with Cellular South’s, so the partnership is a good fit on all levels,” said Bryan Corr, president and CEO of Corr Wireless. “Both Corr Wireless and Cellular South are dedicated to providing customers with the best service, network and value.”
Corr Wireless currently employs approximately 130 employees, many of whom work in 19 company-owned stores, providing both retail and wholesale wireless services.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Gulf oil and gas leases to go up for sale in March
- Catfish industry launches TV advertising campaign
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- NCCI petitioning for workers' comp rate decrease