Cellular South buying Alabama firm
With this purchase, Cellular South will now be able to offer its services to customers in the cities of Huntsville, Madison, Decatur, and Gadsden, plus the counties of Blount, Cullman, Marshall, Dekalb and Jackson in Alabama, as well as Rome, Ga.
“The acquisition of Corr Wireless by Cellular South is an important step forward in Cellular South’s growth plans, and also for Corr Wireless employees and customers,” said Ben Pace, CFO for Cellular South. “Even in this tough economy, Cellular South is continuing to grow its customer base and expand its service offerings.”
“Corr’s vision and philosophy goes hand-in-hand with Cellular South’s, so the partnership is a good fit on all levels,” said Bryan Corr, president and CEO of Corr Wireless. “Both Corr Wireless and Cellular South are dedicated to providing customers with the best service, network and value.”
Corr Wireless currently employs approximately 130 employees, many of whom work in 19 company-owned stores, providing both retail and wholesale wireless services.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- Ford Foundation gives to UM for new science building
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete