Cellular South buying Alabama firm
With this purchase, Cellular South will now be able to offer its services to customers in the cities of Huntsville, Madison, Decatur, and Gadsden, plus the counties of Blount, Cullman, Marshall, Dekalb and Jackson in Alabama, as well as Rome, Ga.
“The acquisition of Corr Wireless by Cellular South is an important step forward in Cellular South’s growth plans, and also for Corr Wireless employees and customers,” said Ben Pace, CFO for Cellular South. “Even in this tough economy, Cellular South is continuing to grow its customer base and expand its service offerings.”
“Corr’s vision and philosophy goes hand-in-hand with Cellular South’s, so the partnership is a good fit on all levels,” said Bryan Corr, president and CEO of Corr Wireless. “Both Corr Wireless and Cellular South are dedicated to providing customers with the best service, network and value.”
Corr Wireless currently employs approximately 130 employees, many of whom work in 19 company-owned stores, providing both retail and wholesale wireless services.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- Man charged in noose left on integration statue at Ole Miss