Baker Donelson ranked nationally
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 19,2009
JACKSON — Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC, has been named to the 2009 edition of “Who Represents Corporate America,” Corporate Counsel’s annual list of law firms that most often represent America’s largest corporations. This is the fourth consecutive year that Baker Donelson has been named to this select list of law firms that regularly serve as outside counsel for Fortune 100 companies.
For the 2009 list, the firm was named among outside counsel for 10 of the nation’s largest corporations in two practice areas — torts and negligence and employment and labor litigation. The firm was noted as outside counsel in these two areas by corporations from a wide range of industries including automotive manufacturing, chemical manufacturing, diversified technology, food production, health benefits, retail and telecommunications. In the area of torts and negligence, Baker Donelson received the second highest number of listings, being noted as outside counsel in this practice area for five companies.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- UM Chancellor Jones: Lymphoma treatment going well
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- BILL CRAWFORD: Bryant’s tax cut won’t stop spending growth