Baker Donelson ranked nationally
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 19,2009
JACKSON — Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC, has been named to the 2009 edition of “Who Represents Corporate America,” Corporate Counsel’s annual list of law firms that most often represent America’s largest corporations. This is the fourth consecutive year that Baker Donelson has been named to this select list of law firms that regularly serve as outside counsel for Fortune 100 companies.
For the 2009 list, the firm was named among outside counsel for 10 of the nation’s largest corporations in two practice areas — torts and negligence and employment and labor litigation. The firm was noted as outside counsel in these two areas by corporations from a wide range of industries including automotive manufacturing, chemical manufacturing, diversified technology, food production, health benefits, retail and telecommunications. In the area of torts and negligence, Baker Donelson received the second highest number of listings, being noted as outside counsel in this practice area for five companies.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- News The Way You Want It!
- BRENT CHRISTENSEN — Entrepreneurs: A vital fuel for Mississippi’s Economy
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Fight between county, insurer over courthouse fire continues