Baker Donelson ranked nationally
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 19,2009
JACKSON — Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC, has been named to the 2009 edition of “Who Represents Corporate America,” Corporate Counsel’s annual list of law firms that most often represent America’s largest corporations. This is the fourth consecutive year that Baker Donelson has been named to this select list of law firms that regularly serve as outside counsel for Fortune 100 companies.
For the 2009 list, the firm was named among outside counsel for 10 of the nation’s largest corporations in two practice areas — torts and negligence and employment and labor litigation. The firm was noted as outside counsel in these two areas by corporations from a wide range of industries including automotive manufacturing, chemical manufacturing, diversified technology, food production, health benefits, retail and telecommunications. In the area of torts and negligence, Baker Donelson received the second highest number of listings, being noted as outside counsel in this practice area for five companies.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- Walker sentenced to 18 months for fraud, conspiracy
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Manning family establishes health care initiative at UMMC
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation