Baker Donelson ranked nationally
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 19,2009
JACKSON — Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC, has been named to the 2009 edition of “Who Represents Corporate America,” Corporate Counsel’s annual list of law firms that most often represent America’s largest corporations. This is the fourth consecutive year that Baker Donelson has been named to this select list of law firms that regularly serve as outside counsel for Fortune 100 companies.
For the 2009 list, the firm was named among outside counsel for 10 of the nation’s largest corporations in two practice areas — torts and negligence and employment and labor litigation. The firm was noted as outside counsel in these two areas by corporations from a wide range of industries including automotive manufacturing, chemical manufacturing, diversified technology, food production, health benefits, retail and telecommunications. In the area of torts and negligence, Baker Donelson received the second highest number of listings, being noted as outside counsel in this practice area for five companies.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Circuit clerks question how to get records to McDaniel's trial
- PEDIGREE dog food recalled; might contain metal fragments
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- R.J. Allen ranked as fastest-growing company in Mississippi
- Judicial candidates put on ballot after rejection of challenges
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- DAVID DALLAS — Mississippi needs one university
- MSU receives funding for two proposals aimed at boosting NASA missions