Baker Donelson ranked nationally
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 19,2009
JACKSON — Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC, has been named to the 2009 edition of “Who Represents Corporate America,” Corporate Counsel’s annual list of law firms that most often represent America’s largest corporations. This is the fourth consecutive year that Baker Donelson has been named to this select list of law firms that regularly serve as outside counsel for Fortune 100 companies.
For the 2009 list, the firm was named among outside counsel for 10 of the nation’s largest corporations in two practice areas — torts and negligence and employment and labor litigation. The firm was noted as outside counsel in these two areas by corporations from a wide range of industries including automotive manufacturing, chemical manufacturing, diversified technology, food production, health benefits, retail and telecommunications. In the area of torts and negligence, Baker Donelson received the second highest number of listings, being noted as outside counsel in this practice area for five companies.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Alumni-couple donate $12.3M to Mississippi State
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Town given Obamacare insurance break, but faces additional costs in 2015
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- TRIP releases report on state's crumbling roads, bridges
- Butler Snow Advisory Services adds Jimmy Bailey
- MDA to lead delegation on mission to Europe
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Public meeting called to mull future of convention center