Brunini lawyers named ‘Stars’
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 19,2009
Brunini Grantham Grower & Hewes is pleased to announce that it has been recognized as a leading litigation firm in Mississippi in the 2009 edition of Benchmark Litigation. Among the litigation attorneys singled out in the publication were Chris Shapley and David Kaufman. They are named as Local Litigation Stars for their exceptional work in their field.
Kaufman has significant experience handling complex commercial and mass tort cases in state, federal and appellate courts.
Shapley is praised for his strong mass torts, environmental, insurance coverage and products liability practice. He has successfully defended a major pharmaceutical company and a leading lending institution in high-stakes litigation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- PSC unanimously rejects Entergy-ITC proposed merger
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Company mulling plan to build new pipeline
- Conservator: Schools had too many employees
- Omega Protein shifting vessels to Mississippi
- Bankrupt Simply Wheelz chooses prevailing bidder for assets
- Study says state sacrificing billions of dollars, 20,000 jobs in refusing Medicaid expansion
- Mars Food to celebrate 35 years in Port City
- Council wants more info on proposed baseball stadium