Brunini lawyers named ‘Stars’
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 19,2009
Brunini Grantham Grower & Hewes is pleased to announce that it has been recognized as a leading litigation firm in Mississippi in the 2009 edition of Benchmark Litigation. Among the litigation attorneys singled out in the publication were Chris Shapley and David Kaufman. They are named as Local Litigation Stars for their exceptional work in their field.
Kaufman has significant experience handling complex commercial and mass tort cases in state, federal and appellate courts.
Shapley is praised for his strong mass torts, environmental, insurance coverage and products liability practice. He has successfully defended a major pharmaceutical company and a leading lending institution in high-stakes litigation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- Stricklin: Deer parasites don't affect quality of venison