Brunini lawyers named ‘Stars’
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 19,2009
Brunini Grantham Grower & Hewes is pleased to announce that it has been recognized as a leading litigation firm in Mississippi in the 2009 edition of Benchmark Litigation. Among the litigation attorneys singled out in the publication were Chris Shapley and David Kaufman. They are named as Local Litigation Stars for their exceptional work in their field.
Kaufman has significant experience handling complex commercial and mass tort cases in state, federal and appellate courts.
Shapley is praised for his strong mass torts, environmental, insurance coverage and products liability practice. He has successfully defended a major pharmaceutical company and a leading lending institution in high-stakes litigation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- 'Blue Economy' important for Mississippi's future
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option