Brunini lawyers named ‘Stars’
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 19,2009
Brunini Grantham Grower & Hewes is pleased to announce that it has been recognized as a leading litigation firm in Mississippi in the 2009 edition of Benchmark Litigation. Among the litigation attorneys singled out in the publication were Chris Shapley and David Kaufman. They are named as Local Litigation Stars for their exceptional work in their field.
Kaufman has significant experience handling complex commercial and mass tort cases in state, federal and appellate courts.
Shapley is praised for his strong mass torts, environmental, insurance coverage and products liability practice. He has successfully defended a major pharmaceutical company and a leading lending institution in high-stakes litigation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- College Board names Glenn Boyce as higher education chief
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- Deepwater Horizon Five Years Later — Restoring the Mississippi coast starts with a strong foundation
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- Chancery Court’s interpretation of ‘public use’ will guide ruling on Westin money
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- THE SPIN CYCLE — Key results from Pew’s social media survey