Brunini lawyers named ‘Stars’
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 19,2009
Brunini Grantham Grower & Hewes is pleased to announce that it has been recognized as a leading litigation firm in Mississippi in the 2009 edition of Benchmark Litigation. Among the litigation attorneys singled out in the publication were Chris Shapley and David Kaufman. They are named as Local Litigation Stars for their exceptional work in their field.
Kaufman has significant experience handling complex commercial and mass tort cases in state, federal and appellate courts.
Shapley is praised for his strong mass torts, environmental, insurance coverage and products liability practice. He has successfully defended a major pharmaceutical company and a leading lending institution in high-stakes litigation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge intends to rule on McDaniel's challenge before general election
- Venture Tech merges with ISC, acquires SAT
- C Spire, UM installing Wi-Fi network at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium
- Georgia-Pacific completes acquisition of SPG Holdings
- PSC's Brandon Presley calls in-state nuclear waste dump a 'harebrained scheme'
- Corps official: River needs larger ports, locks and dams
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Oxford’s FNC getting new headquarters
- Coast family wins $644K in tideland lawsuit against state