Dale singled out at MDOT
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 19,2009
The Mississippi Department of Transportation (MDOT) has selected John L. Dale Jr. of Lucedale as the MDOT District Six Employee of the Quarter. Dale, who works at an MDOT equipment master mechanic, was nominated by his supervisor for his long-standing service and dedication to the department. He received the district’s final Employee of the Quarter designation for 2009 in October, and has worked for MDOT for 26 years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Lost Pizza discovered — Restaurateurs begin franchising
- Conservator: Schools had too many employees
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Study says state sacrificing billions of dollars, 20,000 jobs in refusing Medicaid expansion
- PSC unanimously rejects Entergy-ITC proposed merger
- Company mulling plan to build new pipeline
- Omega Protein shifting vessels to Mississippi
- Keeping our eye on ... Laurel Donahoo
- Bankrupt Simply Wheelz chooses prevailing bidder for assets