Dale singled out at MDOT
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 19,2009
The Mississippi Department of Transportation (MDOT) has selected John L. Dale Jr. of Lucedale as the MDOT District Six Employee of the Quarter. Dale, who works at an MDOT equipment master mechanic, was nominated by his supervisor for his long-standing service and dedication to the department. He received the district’s final Employee of the Quarter designation for 2009 in October, and has worked for MDOT for 26 years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Family launches Billups Coffee with headquarters in Oxford
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- ‘Just the beginning’ — Venture Technologies merging, acquiring companies
- Man indicted, accused of bankruptcy fraud
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Grenada native Donna Tartt wins Pulitzer Prize for 'The Goldfinch'
- Chaney drops lawsuit against National Flood Insurance Program
- TODD SMITH — Taco Bell and McDonalds take breakfast war viral; how to write killer news releases and more
- Fight between county, insurer over courthouse fire continues
- Judge to rule on release of Kemper power plant data