Dale singled out at MDOT
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 19,2009
The Mississippi Department of Transportation (MDOT) has selected John L. Dale Jr. of Lucedale as the MDOT District Six Employee of the Quarter. Dale, who works at an MDOT equipment master mechanic, was nominated by his supervisor for his long-standing service and dedication to the department. He received the district’s final Employee of the Quarter designation for 2009 in October, and has worked for MDOT for 26 years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Regions must pay $7.5 million in fines over illegal overdraft fees
- Bradley Arant Boult Cummings attorney Alan Perry takes office as IHL board president
- Mississippian Glenn McCullough Jr. gets nod as new MDA chief
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Top 40 Under 40
- DAVID DALLAS: Getting a grip on LGBT issues
- Top 40 Under 40 Nomination Form
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules