Dale singled out at MDOT
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 19,2009
The Mississippi Department of Transportation (MDOT) has selected John L. Dale Jr. of Lucedale as the MDOT District Six Employee of the Quarter. Dale, who works at an MDOT equipment master mechanic, was nominated by his supervisor for his long-standing service and dedication to the department. He received the district’s final Employee of the Quarter designation for 2009 in October, and has worked for MDOT for 26 years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Six out of eight universities could have higher tuitions in 2015
- Humana and Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation partnering
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow