Dale singled out at MDOT
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 19,2009
The Mississippi Department of Transportation (MDOT) has selected John L. Dale Jr. of Lucedale as the MDOT District Six Employee of the Quarter. Dale, who works at an MDOT equipment master mechanic, was nominated by his supervisor for his long-standing service and dedication to the department. He received the district’s final Employee of the Quarter designation for 2009 in October, and has worked for MDOT for 26 years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal