Dunbar wins service award
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 19,2009
The Lafayette County Bar Association is pleased to announce that Jack F. Dunbar has been awarded the Distinguished Service Award. This honor is bestowed upon individuals who have rendered exceptional and longstanding service to the local Oxford-Lafayette County community as a member of its legal profession. This award is only given in those years when it is determined that there is a worthy recipient.
Dunbar has practiced law for 52 years. He has been selected for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America from the publication’s inception 26 years ago. He continues to practice law with the Holcomb Dunbar law firm in Oxford.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Health officials identify another case of chikungunya virus
- Biloxi council approves $29M contract for baseball stadium construction
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau