Dunbar wins service award
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 19,2009
The Lafayette County Bar Association is pleased to announce that Jack F. Dunbar has been awarded the Distinguished Service Award. This honor is bestowed upon individuals who have rendered exceptional and longstanding service to the local Oxford-Lafayette County community as a member of its legal profession. This award is only given in those years when it is determined that there is a worthy recipient.
Dunbar has practiced law for 52 years. He has been selected for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America from the publication’s inception 26 years ago. He continues to practice law with the Holcomb Dunbar law firm in Oxford.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- C Spire completes acquisition of MegaGate Broadband
- Columbia Parachute expanding, relocating to BusinessPlex
- Tourism conference being held on Coast; industry to ask state for more money