Dunbar wins service award
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 19,2009
The Lafayette County Bar Association is pleased to announce that Jack F. Dunbar has been awarded the Distinguished Service Award. This honor is bestowed upon individuals who have rendered exceptional and longstanding service to the local Oxford-Lafayette County community as a member of its legal profession. This award is only given in those years when it is determined that there is a worthy recipient.
Dunbar has practiced law for 52 years. He has been selected for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America from the publication’s inception 26 years ago. He continues to practice law with the Holcomb Dunbar law firm in Oxford.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Delta State conference brings renowned speakers
- (UPDATE) Judge rules on Google request on attorney general inquiry
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- Digital Editions - magazines
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game