Dunbar wins service award
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 19,2009
The Lafayette County Bar Association is pleased to announce that Jack F. Dunbar has been awarded the Distinguished Service Award. This honor is bestowed upon individuals who have rendered exceptional and longstanding service to the local Oxford-Lafayette County community as a member of its legal profession. This award is only given in those years when it is determined that there is a worthy recipient.
Dunbar has practiced law for 52 years. He has been selected for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America from the publication’s inception 26 years ago. He continues to practice law with the Holcomb Dunbar law firm in Oxford.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Once the bane of only Southerners, kudzu is migrating north and west
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Senators push for protecting steel producers from imported rebar
- FEMA awards grant to defray costs of moving tornado-damaged hospital