Dunbar wins service award
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 19,2009
The Lafayette County Bar Association is pleased to announce that Jack F. Dunbar has been awarded the Distinguished Service Award. This honor is bestowed upon individuals who have rendered exceptional and longstanding service to the local Oxford-Lafayette County community as a member of its legal profession. This award is only given in those years when it is determined that there is a worthy recipient.
Dunbar has practiced law for 52 years. He has been selected for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America from the publication’s inception 26 years ago. He continues to practice law with the Holcomb Dunbar law firm in Oxford.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Jackson to get C Spire's high-speed internet
- New York firm buying majority interest in Tupelo mall, shopping center
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force