Foster elevated to general manager
Kesha Foster has been promoted to general manager for Hilton Garden Inn-Choctaw. In her new role, Foster is responsible for the successful operation of the 140-room, full-service hotel and team of 40 employees. Prior to her promotion, she held the position of front office manager as well as assistant general manager. She has an associate degree in business management with a minor in human resources, and brings nearly 10 years of hospitality experience to her new position.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- BILL CRAWFORD — More jobs, but fewer with jobs, huh?
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- Despite obstacles, craft beer industry growing
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs
- Watch out for wildlife while driving on roads, highways
- Finding your flexible space — Regus banks on high demand for customizable work spaces
- Miss. children's hospital plans $150 million expansion