Foster elevated to general manager
Kesha Foster has been promoted to general manager for Hilton Garden Inn-Choctaw. In her new role, Foster is responsible for the successful operation of the 140-room, full-service hotel and team of 40 employees. Prior to her promotion, she held the position of front office manager as well as assistant general manager. She has an associate degree in business management with a minor in human resources, and brings nearly 10 years of hospitality experience to her new position.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- College Board gives Keenum contract extension, raise
- Humana and Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation partnering
- Six out of eight universities could have higher tuitions in 2015
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Hunting deer? There's an app for that
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Apple ordered to pay $23.6M for using SkyTel technology
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three