Foster elevated to general manager
Kesha Foster has been promoted to general manager for Hilton Garden Inn-Choctaw. In her new role, Foster is responsible for the successful operation of the 140-room, full-service hotel and team of 40 employees. Prior to her promotion, she held the position of front office manager as well as assistant general manager. She has an associate degree in business management with a minor in human resources, and brings nearly 10 years of hospitality experience to her new position.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Fair cabins becoming more valuable, sources say
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Bryant protests immigrant children being housed in state
- Cal-Maine strikes joint venture deal with Arizona company