Foster elevated to general manager
Kesha Foster has been promoted to general manager for Hilton Garden Inn-Choctaw. In her new role, Foster is responsible for the successful operation of the 140-room, full-service hotel and team of 40 employees. Prior to her promotion, she held the position of front office manager as well as assistant general manager. She has an associate degree in business management with a minor in human resources, and brings nearly 10 years of hospitality experience to her new position.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- Coast cleanup nets 1,600 bags of trash — and a watermelon patch
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company