HORNE makes multiple promotions
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 19,2009
HORNE LLP, Mississippi’s largest accounting and business advisory firm, recently promoted employees to supervisor in its Jackson office: Chris Madison, Jonathan Krebs and Derek Knepple in specialty accounting; Paul Martin and Brad Pierce in the firm’s technology department; Deanna White, Emily Rhodus, Jonathan Pear, Justin Doggett and Phillip Branch in assurance services; and, Clint King in healthcare services.
HORNE LLP is one of the top 50 accounting and business advisory firms in the country, as reported by the 2008 Public Accounting Report, and one of the top 10 accounting and business advisory firms in the Southeast. With 13 offices in Mississippi, Tennessee, Alabama, Louisiana, Texas and Arizona, the firm has more than 475 team members serving clients across the nation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “HORNE makes multiple promotions”
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Analysts hail BancorpSouth stock buyback as ‘handsome’ reward for shareholders