HORNE makes multiple promotions
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 19,2009
HORNE LLP, Mississippi’s largest accounting and business advisory firm, recently promoted employees to supervisor in its Jackson office: Chris Madison, Jonathan Krebs and Derek Knepple in specialty accounting; Paul Martin and Brad Pierce in the firm’s technology department; Deanna White, Emily Rhodus, Jonathan Pear, Justin Doggett and Phillip Branch in assurance services; and, Clint King in healthcare services.
HORNE LLP is one of the top 50 accounting and business advisory firms in the country, as reported by the 2008 Public Accounting Report, and one of the top 10 accounting and business advisory firms in the Southeast. With 13 offices in Mississippi, Tennessee, Alabama, Louisiana, Texas and Arizona, the firm has more than 475 team members serving clients across the nation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “HORNE makes multiple promotions”
Top Posts & Pages
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- Delta State conference brings renowned speakers
- (UPDATE) Judge rules on Google request on attorney general inquiry
- Digital Editions - magazines