HORNE makes multiple promotions
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 19,2009
HORNE LLP, Mississippi’s largest accounting and business advisory firm, recently promoted employees to supervisor in its Jackson office: Chris Madison, Jonathan Krebs and Derek Knepple in specialty accounting; Paul Martin and Brad Pierce in the firm’s technology department; Deanna White, Emily Rhodus, Jonathan Pear, Justin Doggett and Phillip Branch in assurance services; and, Clint King in healthcare services.
HORNE LLP is one of the top 50 accounting and business advisory firms in the country, as reported by the 2008 Public Accounting Report, and one of the top 10 accounting and business advisory firms in the Southeast. With 13 offices in Mississippi, Tennessee, Alabama, Louisiana, Texas and Arizona, the firm has more than 475 team members serving clients across the nation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “HORNE makes multiple promotions”
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Tallahatchie General’s listing on auditor’s ‘watchline’ an image set back, CEO says
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Ex-city worker arrested on false pretense charge
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects