HORNE makes multiple promotions
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 19,2009
HORNE LLP, Mississippi’s largest accounting and business advisory firm, recently promoted employees to supervisor in its Jackson office: Chris Madison, Jonathan Krebs and Derek Knepple in specialty accounting; Paul Martin and Brad Pierce in the firm’s technology department; Deanna White, Emily Rhodus, Jonathan Pear, Justin Doggett and Phillip Branch in assurance services; and, Clint King in healthcare services.
HORNE LLP is one of the top 50 accounting and business advisory firms in the country, as reported by the 2008 Public Accounting Report, and one of the top 10 accounting and business advisory firms in the Southeast. With 13 offices in Mississippi, Tennessee, Alabama, Louisiana, Texas and Arizona, the firm has more than 475 team members serving clients across the nation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “HORNE makes multiple promotions”
Top Posts & Pages
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Developers withdraw zoning application for former country club
- Lawmakers: Time to raze IHL