HORNE makes multiple promotions
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 19,2009
HORNE LLP, Mississippi’s largest accounting and business advisory firm, recently promoted employees to supervisor in its Jackson office: Chris Madison, Jonathan Krebs and Derek Knepple in specialty accounting; Paul Martin and Brad Pierce in the firm’s technology department; Deanna White, Emily Rhodus, Jonathan Pear, Justin Doggett and Phillip Branch in assurance services; and, Clint King in healthcare services.
HORNE LLP is one of the top 50 accounting and business advisory firms in the country, as reported by the 2008 Public Accounting Report, and one of the top 10 accounting and business advisory firms in the Southeast. With 13 offices in Mississippi, Tennessee, Alabama, Louisiana, Texas and Arizona, the firm has more than 475 team members serving clients across the nation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “HORNE makes multiple promotions”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- ‘Little Boogaloo’ Eden Brent happy singing the blues
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Hole-by-hole look at Sanderson Farms Championship course at CCJ
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal