McCaa named to ‘Best Doctors’
Mississippi ophthalmologist Connie McCaa, M.D., Ph.D., is ranked as one of the Best Doctors in America by her peers for a 12th consecutive year. The recognition was announced by Best Doctors, which sets the standard for medical peer review and is the most widely known organization of its kind. Physicians are voted onto the list by other physicians as the best in their field.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- Report: Mississippi has worst child poverty rate in U.S.
- Fitch gives Mississippi Power a negative outlook due to Kemper plant
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years