McCaa named to ‘Best Doctors’
Mississippi ophthalmologist Connie McCaa, M.D., Ph.D., is ranked as one of the Best Doctors in America by her peers for a 12th consecutive year. The recognition was announced by Best Doctors, which sets the standard for medical peer review and is the most widely known organization of its kind. Physicians are voted onto the list by other physicians as the best in their field.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal