McCaa named to ‘Best Doctors’
Mississippi ophthalmologist Connie McCaa, M.D., Ph.D., is ranked as one of the Best Doctors in America by her peers for a 12th consecutive year. The recognition was announced by Best Doctors, which sets the standard for medical peer review and is the most widely known organization of its kind. Physicians are voted onto the list by other physicians as the best in their field.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Ecolab reducing Columbus workforce
- Attorney McRae challenging Miss. treasurer in GOP primary
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- Judge names receiver for KiOR plant, but tax payment unclear
- BILL CRAWFORD — More jobs, but fewer with jobs, huh?
- Rival plans filed to end Cleveland schools federal oversight
- Lab owner loses challenge to 40 months in waste case