McNinch named assistant V.P.
Staci McNinch has been promoted to assistant vice president for Community Bank. McNinch currently serves as the office manager for the Lakeland West location in Jackson and has over nine years of banking experience with Community Bank. In her new role, she will oversee operations of the Lakeland West office, assist with human resources for Metro locations and have continuing responsibilities as a lender and security/BSA officer.
McNinch is a graduate of the University of Southern Mississippi. She is married to Jeremy P. McNinch and resides in Rankin County.
Active in the community, McNinch volunteers for the North Jackson Kiwanis, Kiwanis After Hours, Make-A-Wish foundation, Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, Junior Achievement and is an ambassador for the Greater Jackson Chamber Partnership. She attends Pinelake Church in Brandon.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015