McNinch named assistant V.P.
Staci McNinch has been promoted to assistant vice president for Community Bank. McNinch currently serves as the office manager for the Lakeland West location in Jackson and has over nine years of banking experience with Community Bank. In her new role, she will oversee operations of the Lakeland West office, assist with human resources for Metro locations and have continuing responsibilities as a lender and security/BSA officer.
McNinch is a graduate of the University of Southern Mississippi. She is married to Jeremy P. McNinch and resides in Rankin County.
Active in the community, McNinch volunteers for the North Jackson Kiwanis, Kiwanis After Hours, Make-A-Wish foundation, Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, Junior Achievement and is an ambassador for the Greater Jackson Chamber Partnership. She attends Pinelake Church in Brandon.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- Healthcare Marketplace to look much the same in 2015