McNinch named assistant V.P.
Staci McNinch has been promoted to assistant vice president for Community Bank. McNinch currently serves as the office manager for the Lakeland West location in Jackson and has over nine years of banking experience with Community Bank. In her new role, she will oversee operations of the Lakeland West office, assist with human resources for Metro locations and have continuing responsibilities as a lender and security/BSA officer.
McNinch is a graduate of the University of Southern Mississippi. She is married to Jeremy P. McNinch and resides in Rankin County.
Active in the community, McNinch volunteers for the North Jackson Kiwanis, Kiwanis After Hours, Make-A-Wish foundation, Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, Junior Achievement and is an ambassador for the Greater Jackson Chamber Partnership. She attends Pinelake Church in Brandon.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- 'Blue Economy' important for Mississippi's future
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- Hunting deer? There's an app for that