McNinch named assistant V.P.
Staci McNinch has been promoted to assistant vice president for Community Bank. McNinch currently serves as the office manager for the Lakeland West location in Jackson and has over nine years of banking experience with Community Bank. In her new role, she will oversee operations of the Lakeland West office, assist with human resources for Metro locations and have continuing responsibilities as a lender and security/BSA officer.
McNinch is a graduate of the University of Southern Mississippi. She is married to Jeremy P. McNinch and resides in Rankin County.
Active in the community, McNinch volunteers for the North Jackson Kiwanis, Kiwanis After Hours, Make-A-Wish foundation, Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, Junior Achievement and is an ambassador for the Greater Jackson Chamber Partnership. She attends Pinelake Church in Brandon.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal