McNinch named assistant V.P.
Staci McNinch has been promoted to assistant vice president for Community Bank. McNinch currently serves as the office manager for the Lakeland West location in Jackson and has over nine years of banking experience with Community Bank. In her new role, she will oversee operations of the Lakeland West office, assist with human resources for Metro locations and have continuing responsibilities as a lender and security/BSA officer.
McNinch is a graduate of the University of Southern Mississippi. She is married to Jeremy P. McNinch and resides in Rankin County.
Active in the community, McNinch volunteers for the North Jackson Kiwanis, Kiwanis After Hours, Make-A-Wish foundation, Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, Junior Achievement and is an ambassador for the Greater Jackson Chamber Partnership. She attends Pinelake Church in Brandon.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Explosion at Coast fish plant leaves one dead, three injured
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- Former Gov. Musgrove pushing lawsuit to school districts
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet