Stolarski earns license
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 19,2009
John Stolarski with Eley Guild Hardy Architects in Biloxi recently passed the Architect Registration Exam and is now a licensed architect in Mississippi. A native of Baltimore, Md., Stolarski graduated double cum laude from Auburn University with a bachelor’s degrees in architecture as well as interior architecture.
Stolarski has worked for Eley Guild Hardy for the past six years and has 10 years’ experience in the industry. Among the many projects on which he has worked for Eley Guild Hardy are the Coast Transit Authority beach comfort stations, D’Iberville High School, Harrison County High School, D’Iberville City Hall addition and downtown master planning projects.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district
- LNG facility hoping to begin exporting natural gas
- Doctor's murder-for-hire case postponed, mental evaluation pending
- ACLU could sue over state's new school prayer law
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Hatchery releases largemouth bass fingerlings in three rivers
- Bill exempting small farms from fuel storage regs passes Senate
- John Fletcher joins Jones Walker