Stolarski earns license
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 19,2009
John Stolarski with Eley Guild Hardy Architects in Biloxi recently passed the Architect Registration Exam and is now a licensed architect in Mississippi. A native of Baltimore, Md., Stolarski graduated double cum laude from Auburn University with a bachelor’s degrees in architecture as well as interior architecture.
Stolarski has worked for Eley Guild Hardy for the past six years and has 10 years’ experience in the industry. Among the many projects on which he has worked for Eley Guild Hardy are the Coast Transit Authority beach comfort stations, D’Iberville High School, Harrison County High School, D’Iberville City Hall addition and downtown master planning projects.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Hunting deer? There's an app for that