Stolarski earns license
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 19,2009
John Stolarski with Eley Guild Hardy Architects in Biloxi recently passed the Architect Registration Exam and is now a licensed architect in Mississippi. A native of Baltimore, Md., Stolarski graduated double cum laude from Auburn University with a bachelor’s degrees in architecture as well as interior architecture.
Stolarski has worked for Eley Guild Hardy for the past six years and has 10 years’ experience in the industry. Among the many projects on which he has worked for Eley Guild Hardy are the Coast Transit Authority beach comfort stations, D’Iberville High School, Harrison County High School, D’Iberville City Hall addition and downtown master planning projects.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Longtime Biloxi mayor Holloway resigns
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- Hattiesburg wastewater treatment system could cost $152M
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Events and Nominations