Stolarski earns license
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 19,2009
John Stolarski with Eley Guild Hardy Architects in Biloxi recently passed the Architect Registration Exam and is now a licensed architect in Mississippi. A native of Baltimore, Md., Stolarski graduated double cum laude from Auburn University with a bachelor’s degrees in architecture as well as interior architecture.
Stolarski has worked for Eley Guild Hardy for the past six years and has 10 years’ experience in the industry. Among the many projects on which he has worked for Eley Guild Hardy are the Coast Transit Authority beach comfort stations, D’Iberville High School, Harrison County High School, D’Iberville City Hall addition and downtown master planning projects.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Hood clarifies opinion on open-carry gun law
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Court to hear case involving alligators and ExxonMobil
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- Officials hand mayor projects list totaling $57.7M
- Town given Obamacare insurance break, but faces additional costs in 2015
- Public meeting called to mull future of convention center