Stolarski earns license
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 19,2009
John Stolarski with Eley Guild Hardy Architects in Biloxi recently passed the Architect Registration Exam and is now a licensed architect in Mississippi. A native of Baltimore, Md., Stolarski graduated double cum laude from Auburn University with a bachelor’s degrees in architecture as well as interior architecture.
Stolarski has worked for Eley Guild Hardy for the past six years and has 10 years’ experience in the industry. Among the many projects on which he has worked for Eley Guild Hardy are the Coast Transit Authority beach comfort stations, D’Iberville High School, Harrison County High School, D’Iberville City Hall addition and downtown master planning projects.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- MDA introduces new 'Mississippi Homecoming' tourism ad campaign
- Crowded field lines up for Jackson mayoral election
- MSU Foundation names five new members
- Another fiberhood qualifies for C Spire 1-gigabit Internet service
- Cochran questions nominee concerning Stanford ponzi scheme
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county