TVA technology will be beneficial for country
by For the MBJ
Published: October 19,2009
As reported in your Oct. 7 article (“TVA to share technology”), the Tennessee Valley Authority’s decision to offer its computer system to other electric utilities will benefit utilities and ratepayers alike. The cutting edge system is designed to gather information on the power grid and continually monitor its “health,” which can assist utility companies to pinpoint service disruptions and increase reliability.
TVA should be applauded for sharing this system which will continue to advance the nation and Mississippi towards better and more efficient power.
Program Coordinator, Advance Mississippi
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- UM Chancellor Jones: Lymphoma treatment going well
- BILL CRAWFORD: Bryant’s tax cut won’t stop spending growth
- County to ask if it can use unspent hurricane recovery money