TVA technology will be beneficial for country
by For the MBJ
Published: October 19,2009
As reported in your Oct. 7 article (“TVA to share technology”), the Tennessee Valley Authority’s decision to offer its computer system to other electric utilities will benefit utilities and ratepayers alike. The cutting edge system is designed to gather information on the power grid and continually monitor its “health,” which can assist utility companies to pinpoint service disruptions and increase reliability.
TVA should be applauded for sharing this system which will continue to advance the nation and Mississippi towards better and more efficient power.
Program Coordinator, Advance Mississippi
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal