TVA technology will be beneficial for country
by For the MBJ
Published: October 19,2009
As reported in your Oct. 7 article (“TVA to share technology”), the Tennessee Valley Authority’s decision to offer its computer system to other electric utilities will benefit utilities and ratepayers alike. The cutting edge system is designed to gather information on the power grid and continually monitor its “health,” which can assist utility companies to pinpoint service disruptions and increase reliability.
TVA should be applauded for sharing this system which will continue to advance the nation and Mississippi towards better and more efficient power.
Program Coordinator, Advance Mississippi
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves
- Locker doors opening for Clinton inventor after ‘Shark Tank’
- Columbus-built Airbus gets FAA airworthiness approval
- BILL CRAWFORD: Gunn steals tax cut spotlight
- Bill would make only 1 hospital follow open-meetings act
- Hattiesburg wastewater treatment system could cost $152M
- Olive Branch votes to issue $8 million in bonds