TVA technology will be beneficial for country
by For the MBJ
Published: October 19,2009
As reported in your Oct. 7 article (“TVA to share technology”), the Tennessee Valley Authority’s decision to offer its computer system to other electric utilities will benefit utilities and ratepayers alike. The cutting edge system is designed to gather information on the power grid and continually monitor its “health,” which can assist utility companies to pinpoint service disruptions and increase reliability.
TVA should be applauded for sharing this system which will continue to advance the nation and Mississippi towards better and more efficient power.
Program Coordinator, Advance Mississippi
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Family launches Billups Coffee with headquarters in Oxford
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- ‘Just the beginning’ — Venture Technologies merging, acquiring companies
- Man indicted, accused of bankruptcy fraud
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Grenada native Donna Tartt wins Pulitzer Prize for 'The Goldfinch'
- TODD SMITH — Taco Bell and McDonalds take breakfast war viral; how to write killer news releases and more
- Chaney drops lawsuit against National Flood Insurance Program
- Fight between county, insurer over courthouse fire continues
- Judge to rule on release of Kemper power plant data