TVA technology will be beneficial for country
by For the MBJ
Published: October 19,2009
As reported in your Oct. 7 article (“TVA to share technology”), the Tennessee Valley Authority’s decision to offer its computer system to other electric utilities will benefit utilities and ratepayers alike. The cutting edge system is designed to gather information on the power grid and continually monitor its “health,” which can assist utility companies to pinpoint service disruptions and increase reliability.
TVA should be applauded for sharing this system which will continue to advance the nation and Mississippi towards better and more efficient power.
Program Coordinator, Advance Mississippi
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Doctor convicted of using phony church for tax shelter
- Cochran's legal counsel asks Court to toss McDaniel's lawsuit
- Ex-Delta mayor indicted, accused of stealing city property
- Williams-Sonoma expanding, adding nearly 1,000 jobs
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015
- More than half-dozen groups file charter school applications
- Travis retiring as head of Mississippi World Trade Center
- State Rep. Patterson switches from Democrats to GOP