Bad Boy recalls off-road vehicles
NATCHEZ — Bad Boy Enterprises, LLC, in cooperation with the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC), has recalled nearly 4,000 of its Bad Boy Buggy Standard off-road vehicles due to a faulty accelerator.
According to the CPSC, Bad Boy Enterprises has received 32 reports of unexpected acceleration, including reports of injuries such as a fractured toe, rotator cuff injury and sore muscles.
The Bad Boy Buggy Standard model included in this recall have serial numbers between 85004828 and 95010404. The serial number is located on a sticker in a cubby on the driver’s side of the vehicle.
The CPSC said consumers should immediately stop using the buggies and contact their Bad Boy Buggy dealer for a free repair. For additional information, contact Bad Boy Enterprises toll-free at (866) 678-6701 between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m., or visit www.badboyenterprises.com
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Jackson to get C Spire's high-speed internet
- New York firm buying majority interest in Tupelo mall, shopping center
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force