Bad Boy recalls off-road vehicles
NATCHEZ — Bad Boy Enterprises, LLC, in cooperation with the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC), has recalled nearly 4,000 of its Bad Boy Buggy Standard off-road vehicles due to a faulty accelerator.
According to the CPSC, Bad Boy Enterprises has received 32 reports of unexpected acceleration, including reports of injuries such as a fractured toe, rotator cuff injury and sore muscles.
The Bad Boy Buggy Standard model included in this recall have serial numbers between 85004828 and 95010404. The serial number is located on a sticker in a cubby on the driver’s side of the vehicle.
The CPSC said consumers should immediately stop using the buggies and contact their Bad Boy Buggy dealer for a free repair. For additional information, contact Bad Boy Enterprises toll-free at (866) 678-6701 between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m., or visit www.badboyenterprises.com
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- Lawmakers move on bonds despite complaints from colleges and universities
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing
- Grain scandal takes its toll on Delta farmers
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love