Bad Boy recalls off-road vehicles
NATCHEZ — Bad Boy Enterprises, LLC, in cooperation with the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC), has recalled nearly 4,000 of its Bad Boy Buggy Standard off-road vehicles due to a faulty accelerator.
According to the CPSC, Bad Boy Enterprises has received 32 reports of unexpected acceleration, including reports of injuries such as a fractured toe, rotator cuff injury and sore muscles.
The Bad Boy Buggy Standard model included in this recall have serial numbers between 85004828 and 95010404. The serial number is located on a sticker in a cubby on the driver’s side of the vehicle.
The CPSC said consumers should immediately stop using the buggies and contact their Bad Boy Buggy dealer for a free repair. For additional information, contact Bad Boy Enterprises toll-free at (866) 678-6701 between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m., or visit www.badboyenterprises.com
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- ALAN TURNER: Education in Mississippi – good and bad news
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- JOSH MABUS: The Tao of Road House
- Answering the Bell: Interim Ole Miss law school dean well-regarded for directing hands-on clinical training