Bad Boy recalls off-road vehicles
NATCHEZ — Bad Boy Enterprises, LLC, in cooperation with the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC), has recalled nearly 4,000 of its Bad Boy Buggy Standard off-road vehicles due to a faulty accelerator.
According to the CPSC, Bad Boy Enterprises has received 32 reports of unexpected acceleration, including reports of injuries such as a fractured toe, rotator cuff injury and sore muscles.
The Bad Boy Buggy Standard model included in this recall have serial numbers between 85004828 and 95010404. The serial number is located on a sticker in a cubby on the driver’s side of the vehicle.
The CPSC said consumers should immediately stop using the buggies and contact their Bad Boy Buggy dealer for a free repair. For additional information, contact Bad Boy Enterprises toll-free at (866) 678-6701 between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m., or visit www.badboyenterprises.com
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Former DPS employees sentenced for selling bogus driver's licenses
- Researchers: Trapping, not hunting, best way to control wild hogs
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate