Bad Boy recalls off-road vehicles
NATCHEZ — Bad Boy Enterprises, LLC, in cooperation with the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC), has recalled nearly 4,000 of its Bad Boy Buggy Standard off-road vehicles due to a faulty accelerator.
According to the CPSC, Bad Boy Enterprises has received 32 reports of unexpected acceleration, including reports of injuries such as a fractured toe, rotator cuff injury and sore muscles.
The Bad Boy Buggy Standard model included in this recall have serial numbers between 85004828 and 95010404. The serial number is located on a sticker in a cubby on the driver’s side of the vehicle.
The CPSC said consumers should immediately stop using the buggies and contact their Bad Boy Buggy dealer for a free repair. For additional information, contact Bad Boy Enterprises toll-free at (866) 678-6701 between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m., or visit www.badboyenterprises.com
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Travis retiring as head of Mississippi World Trade Center
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist