Bomgar reports best-ever quarter
RIDGELAND — Bomgar Corporation reports it has closed its strongest quarter to date and was ranked No. 84 on the 2009 Technology Fast 500. The company attributes revenue growth to an uptick in demand for remote support software that allows IT to improve support productivity and reduce costs.
It is the second year in a row Bomgar was recognized by Deloitte as one of the 500 fastest-growing technology companies in North America. This year’s rankings are based on percentage of fiscal year revenue growth during 2004 to 2008, where Bomgar grew 2,133 percent.
“By providing a solution that increases first call resolution, reduces incident handling time — and virtually eliminates the need for onsite tech support visits – IT organizations can dramatically reduce operating expenses,” said Joel Bomgar, Bomgar Corporation’s CEO and founder. “This is especially important during a recession as organizations are forced to do more with less.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
2 Responses to “Bomgar reports best-ever quarter”
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Baker Donelson's David A. Rueff Jr. co-authors guide
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects