Bomgar reports best-ever quarter
RIDGELAND — Bomgar Corporation reports it has closed its strongest quarter to date and was ranked No. 84 on the 2009 Technology Fast 500. The company attributes revenue growth to an uptick in demand for remote support software that allows IT to improve support productivity and reduce costs.
It is the second year in a row Bomgar was recognized by Deloitte as one of the 500 fastest-growing technology companies in North America. This year’s rankings are based on percentage of fiscal year revenue growth during 2004 to 2008, where Bomgar grew 2,133 percent.
“By providing a solution that increases first call resolution, reduces incident handling time — and virtually eliminates the need for onsite tech support visits – IT organizations can dramatically reduce operating expenses,” said Joel Bomgar, Bomgar Corporation’s CEO and founder. “This is especially important during a recession as organizations are forced to do more with less.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
2 Responses to “Bomgar reports best-ever quarter”
Top Posts & Pages
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful