Bomgar reports best-ever quarter
RIDGELAND — Bomgar Corporation reports it has closed its strongest quarter to date and was ranked No. 84 on the 2009 Technology Fast 500. The company attributes revenue growth to an uptick in demand for remote support software that allows IT to improve support productivity and reduce costs.
It is the second year in a row Bomgar was recognized by Deloitte as one of the 500 fastest-growing technology companies in North America. This year’s rankings are based on percentage of fiscal year revenue growth during 2004 to 2008, where Bomgar grew 2,133 percent.
“By providing a solution that increases first call resolution, reduces incident handling time — and virtually eliminates the need for onsite tech support visits – IT organizations can dramatically reduce operating expenses,” said Joel Bomgar, Bomgar Corporation’s CEO and founder. “This is especially important during a recession as organizations are forced to do more with less.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
2 Responses to “Bomgar reports best-ever quarter”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal