Bomgar reports best-ever quarter
RIDGELAND — Bomgar Corporation reports it has closed its strongest quarter to date and was ranked No. 84 on the 2009 Technology Fast 500. The company attributes revenue growth to an uptick in demand for remote support software that allows IT to improve support productivity and reduce costs.
It is the second year in a row Bomgar was recognized by Deloitte as one of the 500 fastest-growing technology companies in North America. This year’s rankings are based on percentage of fiscal year revenue growth during 2004 to 2008, where Bomgar grew 2,133 percent.
“By providing a solution that increases first call resolution, reduces incident handling time — and virtually eliminates the need for onsite tech support visits – IT organizations can dramatically reduce operating expenses,” said Joel Bomgar, Bomgar Corporation’s CEO and founder. “This is especially important during a recession as organizations are forced to do more with less.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
2 Responses to “Bomgar reports best-ever quarter”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge intends to rule on McDaniel's challenge before general election
- Oxford’s FNC getting new headquarters
- (UPDATE) I-20 partially closed as vehicle carrying hazardous materials burns
- Coast family wins $644K in tideland lawsuit against state
- QUIRKY? NO, JERKY — Whatever your craving, Beef Jerky Outlets likely has the flavor among 200+ choices
- Corps official: River needs larger ports, locks and dams
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- C Spire, UM installing Wi-Fi network at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium
- State’s MAGIC accounting system works, albeit with glitches