Bomgar reports best-ever quarter
RIDGELAND — Bomgar Corporation reports it has closed its strongest quarter to date and was ranked No. 84 on the 2009 Technology Fast 500. The company attributes revenue growth to an uptick in demand for remote support software that allows IT to improve support productivity and reduce costs.
It is the second year in a row Bomgar was recognized by Deloitte as one of the 500 fastest-growing technology companies in North America. This year’s rankings are based on percentage of fiscal year revenue growth during 2004 to 2008, where Bomgar grew 2,133 percent.
“By providing a solution that increases first call resolution, reduces incident handling time — and virtually eliminates the need for onsite tech support visits – IT organizations can dramatically reduce operating expenses,” said Joel Bomgar, Bomgar Corporation’s CEO and founder. “This is especially important during a recession as organizations are forced to do more with less.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
2 Responses to “Bomgar reports best-ever quarter”
Top Posts & Pages
- Jackson’s Landmark Center slated for mixed-use conversion
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- Race to the pump: Feds appear ready to beat state on new gas taxes
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Challenging times ahead for Pearl’s manufactured home residents, apartment complex owners
- Irby commits suicide after wife's prison release
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- 3 dozen groups OK'd for Miss. specialty car tags
- Senate transportation chair seeks emergency money for roads, bridges