Newpointe sees changes, additions
HATTIESBURG — Newpointe Shopping Center has unveiled several changes and additions at the retail complex on U.S. 98 West in West Hattiesburg.
The Secret Gallery, a long time Newpointe business, is now under new management and ownership. The store is now owned and operated bythe Nicolette Company and Dr. Angie Godwin, who recently stepped down as head of the Area Development Partnership.
Newpointe recently added Salon Panache. Under the ownership of Kathy Lowery, it has been in business for over five years.
Also new to Newpointe are Forrest Paper & Bridal Company, which is relocating from downtown Hattiesburg, and Franklin Hill Interiors.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- College Board gives Keenum contract extension, raise
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Hunting deer? There's an app for that
- Apple ordered to pay $23.6M for using SkyTel technology
- Humana and Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation partnering
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Six out of eight universities could have higher tuitions in 2015
- Rep. Howell decides not to seek re-election to House
- LTE: With tax cuts, Gov. Bryant dismissive of least of us