Newpointe sees changes, additions
by Wally Northway
Published: October 22,2009
HATTIESBURG — Newpointe Shopping Center has unveiled several changes and additions at the retail complex on U.S. 98 West in West Hattiesburg.
The Secret Gallery, a long time Newpointe business, is now under new management and ownership. The store is now owned and operated bythe Nicolette Company and Dr. Angie Godwin, who recently stepped down as head of the Area Development Partnership.
Newpointe recently added Salon Panache. Under the ownership of Kathy Lowery, it has been in business for over five years.
Also new to Newpointe are Forrest Paper & Bridal Company, which is relocating from downtown Hattiesburg, and Franklin Hill Interiors.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Baker Donelson's David A. Rueff Jr. co-authors guide
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects