Newpointe sees changes, additions
by Wally Northway
Published: October 22,2009
HATTIESBURG — Newpointe Shopping Center has unveiled several changes and additions at the retail complex on U.S. 98 West in West Hattiesburg.
The Secret Gallery, a long time Newpointe business, is now under new management and ownership. The store is now owned and operated bythe Nicolette Company and Dr. Angie Godwin, who recently stepped down as head of the Area Development Partnership.
Newpointe recently added Salon Panache. Under the ownership of Kathy Lowery, it has been in business for over five years.
Also new to Newpointe are Forrest Paper & Bridal Company, which is relocating from downtown Hattiesburg, and Franklin Hill Interiors.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Alumni-couple donate $12.3M to Mississippi State
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Town given Obamacare insurance break, but faces additional costs in 2015
- TRIP releases report on state's crumbling roads, bridges
- Butler Snow Advisory Services adds Jimmy Bailey
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- MDA to lead delegation on mission to Europe
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Officials hand mayor projects list totaling $57.7M