Newpointe sees changes, additions
HATTIESBURG — Newpointe Shopping Center has unveiled several changes and additions at the retail complex on U.S. 98 West in West Hattiesburg.
The Secret Gallery, a long time Newpointe business, is now under new management and ownership. The store is now owned and operated bythe Nicolette Company and Dr. Angie Godwin, who recently stepped down as head of the Area Development Partnership.
Newpointe recently added Salon Panache. Under the ownership of Kathy Lowery, it has been in business for over five years.
Also new to Newpointe are Forrest Paper & Bridal Company, which is relocating from downtown Hattiesburg, and Franklin Hill Interiors.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- McDaniel alleges GOP race-baiting; says party should be 'purged'
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Mississippi Power conducts successful tests at Kemper plant
- Police find Attorney General Hood's stolen handgun
- Seafood dealer/processor guilty of illegal handling of oysters
- Medical transportation company opening operation/call center
- Pickwick Pines settles lawsuit; pays $260K