Newpointe sees changes, additions
HATTIESBURG — Newpointe Shopping Center has unveiled several changes and additions at the retail complex on U.S. 98 West in West Hattiesburg.
The Secret Gallery, a long time Newpointe business, is now under new management and ownership. The store is now owned and operated bythe Nicolette Company and Dr. Angie Godwin, who recently stepped down as head of the Area Development Partnership.
Newpointe recently added Salon Panache. Under the ownership of Kathy Lowery, it has been in business for over five years.
Also new to Newpointe are Forrest Paper & Bridal Company, which is relocating from downtown Hattiesburg, and Franklin Hill Interiors.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- MBJ Special report: MDA numbers help with cities’ retail pitches
- COO of TL Wallace Construction keeps eye on revenue growth and profits
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Isle of Capri reports decreased in-state revenues; experiencing 'market pressures'
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win