BancorpSouth’s income declines
Published: October 23,2009
Annualized net charge-offs of 0.68 percent of average loans and leases and non-performing loans and leases of 1.14 percent of total loans and leases.
Aubrey Patterson, chairman and CEO of BancorpSouth, said, “BancorpSouth’s third quarter results reflect a strong and stable net interest margin, well controlled expenses and solid operating performance in an otherwise difficult operating environment. The sustained profitable performance of our company throughout this recent economic downturn continues to validate our deliberate and conservative long-term approach in managing through this business cycle. With a strong capital base, high-quality assets and solid banking franchise, we remain confident that we are well positioned to manage through this period and continue operating a business plan that will result in achieving our long-term objectives.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- Cochran calls on EPA for review of Yazoo Backwater Project
- State Sen. Gandy hospitalized in South America
- Camgian launches Internet of Things product called Egburt
- Number of requests for general election absentee ballots roughly same as primary
- Former Mississippi First Lady Carroll Waller dies at 87
- After string of losses, O'Hara sees himself as Senate 'protest vote'