BancorpSouth’s income declines
Published: October 23,2009
Annualized net charge-offs of 0.68 percent of average loans and leases and non-performing loans and leases of 1.14 percent of total loans and leases.
Aubrey Patterson, chairman and CEO of BancorpSouth, said, “BancorpSouth’s third quarter results reflect a strong and stable net interest margin, well controlled expenses and solid operating performance in an otherwise difficult operating environment. The sustained profitable performance of our company throughout this recent economic downturn continues to validate our deliberate and conservative long-term approach in managing through this business cycle. With a strong capital base, high-quality assets and solid banking franchise, we remain confident that we are well positioned to manage through this period and continue operating a business plan that will result in achieving our long-term objectives.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast