BancorpSouth’s income declines
Published: October 23,2009
Annualized net charge-offs of 0.68 percent of average loans and leases and non-performing loans and leases of 1.14 percent of total loans and leases.
Aubrey Patterson, chairman and CEO of BancorpSouth, said, “BancorpSouth’s third quarter results reflect a strong and stable net interest margin, well controlled expenses and solid operating performance in an otherwise difficult operating environment. The sustained profitable performance of our company throughout this recent economic downturn continues to validate our deliberate and conservative long-term approach in managing through this business cycle. With a strong capital base, high-quality assets and solid banking franchise, we remain confident that we are well positioned to manage through this period and continue operating a business plan that will result in achieving our long-term objectives.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- College Board names Glenn Boyce as higher education chief
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years