BancorpSouth’s income declines
Published: October 23,2009
Annualized net charge-offs of 0.68 percent of average loans and leases and non-performing loans and leases of 1.14 percent of total loans and leases.
Aubrey Patterson, chairman and CEO of BancorpSouth, said, “BancorpSouth’s third quarter results reflect a strong and stable net interest margin, well controlled expenses and solid operating performance in an otherwise difficult operating environment. The sustained profitable performance of our company throughout this recent economic downturn continues to validate our deliberate and conservative long-term approach in managing through this business cycle. With a strong capital base, high-quality assets and solid banking franchise, we remain confident that we are well positioned to manage through this period and continue operating a business plan that will result in achieving our long-term objectives.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Explosion at Coast fish plant leaves one dead, three injured
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- Former Gov. Musgrove pushing lawsuit to school districts
- Great River Industries moving headquarters to Natchez
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- 'Get on Up' movie opens in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet