Barry, Hoffman named to board
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 26,2009
Temple W. Barry has been elected to the board of directors of the Council of Landscape Architectural Registration Boards (CLARB) for 2009-2010. Barry, a landscape architect, is president of Lakeland Associates, LLC/Barry Landscape Inc. in Jackson.
Barry has been appointed to the Mississippi State Landscape Architecture Advisory Committee by four Mississippi governors, and is an active member of Mississippi’s landscape community. A graduate of Mississippi State University, Barry has held leadership with CLARB since 1999.
CLARB also elected Christopher Hoffman to its 2009-2010 board of directors as Region III director. Hoffman, founder of Christopher B. Landscape Architect in Clinton, was first appointed to the Mississippi State Landscape Architecture Advisory Committee by Gov. Kirk Fordice.
A graduate of Texas Tech University, he is an active member of the Mississippi chapter of the American Society of Landscape Architects, and served as chapter president in 1993-1994.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet
- Bryant protests immigrant children being housed in state
- Gunn, Reeves introduce performance-based budget plan
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency