Barry, Hoffman named to board
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 26,2009
Temple W. Barry has been elected to the board of directors of the Council of Landscape Architectural Registration Boards (CLARB) for 2009-2010. Barry, a landscape architect, is president of Lakeland Associates, LLC/Barry Landscape Inc. in Jackson.
Barry has been appointed to the Mississippi State Landscape Architecture Advisory Committee by four Mississippi governors, and is an active member of Mississippi’s landscape community. A graduate of Mississippi State University, Barry has held leadership with CLARB since 1999.
CLARB also elected Christopher Hoffman to its 2009-2010 board of directors as Region III director. Hoffman, founder of Christopher B. Landscape Architect in Clinton, was first appointed to the Mississippi State Landscape Architecture Advisory Committee by Gov. Kirk Fordice.
A graduate of Texas Tech University, he is an active member of the Mississippi chapter of the American Society of Landscape Architects, and served as chapter president in 1993-1994.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Health officials identify another case of chikungunya virus
- Biloxi council approves $29M contract for baseball stadium construction
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- Cochran continues to question EPA over new regulations