Barry, Hoffman named to board
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 26,2009
Temple W. Barry has been elected to the board of directors of the Council of Landscape Architectural Registration Boards (CLARB) for 2009-2010. Barry, a landscape architect, is president of Lakeland Associates, LLC/Barry Landscape Inc. in Jackson.
Barry has been appointed to the Mississippi State Landscape Architecture Advisory Committee by four Mississippi governors, and is an active member of Mississippi’s landscape community. A graduate of Mississippi State University, Barry has held leadership with CLARB since 1999.
CLARB also elected Christopher Hoffman to its 2009-2010 board of directors as Region III director. Hoffman, founder of Christopher B. Landscape Architect in Clinton, was first appointed to the Mississippi State Landscape Architecture Advisory Committee by Gov. Kirk Fordice.
A graduate of Texas Tech University, he is an active member of the Mississippi chapter of the American Society of Landscape Architects, and served as chapter president in 1993-1994.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal