Barry, Hoffman named to board
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 26,2009
Temple W. Barry has been elected to the board of directors of the Council of Landscape Architectural Registration Boards (CLARB) for 2009-2010. Barry, a landscape architect, is president of Lakeland Associates, LLC/Barry Landscape Inc. in Jackson.
Barry has been appointed to the Mississippi State Landscape Architecture Advisory Committee by four Mississippi governors, and is an active member of Mississippi’s landscape community. A graduate of Mississippi State University, Barry has held leadership with CLARB since 1999.
CLARB also elected Christopher Hoffman to its 2009-2010 board of directors as Region III director. Hoffman, founder of Christopher B. Landscape Architect in Clinton, was first appointed to the Mississippi State Landscape Architecture Advisory Committee by Gov. Kirk Fordice.
A graduate of Texas Tech University, he is an active member of the Mississippi chapter of the American Society of Landscape Architects, and served as chapter president in 1993-1994.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Doctor convicted of using phony church for tax shelter
- Ex-Delta mayor indicted, accused of stealing city property
- Cochran's legal counsel asks Court to toss McDaniel's lawsuit
- Williams-Sonoma expanding, adding nearly 1,000 jobs
- Ex-baliff wants pay or her job back after termination
- More than half-dozen groups file charter school applications
- State Rep. Patterson switches from Democrats to GOP
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015