Barry, Hoffman named to board
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 26,2009
Temple W. Barry has been elected to the board of directors of the Council of Landscape Architectural Registration Boards (CLARB) for 2009-2010. Barry, a landscape architect, is president of Lakeland Associates, LLC/Barry Landscape Inc. in Jackson.
Barry has been appointed to the Mississippi State Landscape Architecture Advisory Committee by four Mississippi governors, and is an active member of Mississippi’s landscape community. A graduate of Mississippi State University, Barry has held leadership with CLARB since 1999.
CLARB also elected Christopher Hoffman to its 2009-2010 board of directors as Region III director. Hoffman, founder of Christopher B. Landscape Architect in Clinton, was first appointed to the Mississippi State Landscape Architecture Advisory Committee by Gov. Kirk Fordice.
A graduate of Texas Tech University, he is an active member of the Mississippi chapter of the American Society of Landscape Architects, and served as chapter president in 1993-1994.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- LNG facility hoping to begin exporting natural gas
- With no interim, board begins hunt for MVSU president
- Supervisors to talk with trustees about selling hospital
- Ex-Northwest Rankin coach David Coates dies before drug trial
- WOODS: Time to put gloves on for handgrabbing
- The link between education and economic development