BKD welcomes Shehan, Kasamanli
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 26,2009
Caitlyn Shehan and Ramin Kasamanli have joined BKD’s Jackson office as audit staff personnel. Shehan graduated from the University of Southern Mississippi with a B.S. in business administration and a master of professional accountancy. While at Southern Miss, she studied abroad in Spain.
Kasamanli graduated was a B.S. in accounting from Mississippi Valley State University and a master in accountancy from the University of Mississippi. He joins BKD as a CPA and is fluent in Azeri, English and Russian.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- Delta State conference brings renowned speakers
- (UPDATE) Judge rules on Google request on attorney general inquiry
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- Analysis: Lawmakers squabble over election-year tax cuts