BKD welcomes Shehan, Kasamanli
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 26,2009
Caitlyn Shehan and Ramin Kasamanli have joined BKD’s Jackson office as audit staff personnel. Shehan graduated from the University of Southern Mississippi with a B.S. in business administration and a master of professional accountancy. While at Southern Miss, she studied abroad in Spain.
Kasamanli graduated was a B.S. in accounting from Mississippi Valley State University and a master in accountancy from the University of Mississippi. He joins BKD as a CPA and is fluent in Azeri, English and Russian.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring