BKD welcomes Shehan, Kasamanli
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 26,2009
Caitlyn Shehan and Ramin Kasamanli have joined BKD’s Jackson office as audit staff personnel. Shehan graduated from the University of Southern Mississippi with a B.S. in business administration and a master of professional accountancy. While at Southern Miss, she studied abroad in Spain.
Kasamanli graduated was a B.S. in accounting from Mississippi Valley State University and a master in accountancy from the University of Mississippi. He joins BKD as a CPA and is fluent in Azeri, English and Russian.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- McDaniel files legal arguments as he looks to overturn Cochran loss
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Fitch gives Mississippi Power a negative outlook due to Kemper plant
- Mississippi River mayors announce 'seed money' for waterfront developments
- Payday lender expects clean bill from regulators