BKD welcomes Shehan, Kasamanli
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 26,2009
Caitlyn Shehan and Ramin Kasamanli have joined BKD’s Jackson office as audit staff personnel. Shehan graduated from the University of Southern Mississippi with a B.S. in business administration and a master of professional accountancy. While at Southern Miss, she studied abroad in Spain.
Kasamanli graduated was a B.S. in accounting from Mississippi Valley State University and a master in accountancy from the University of Mississippi. He joins BKD as a CPA and is fluent in Azeri, English and Russian.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015