BKD welcomes Shehan, Kasamanli
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 26,2009
Caitlyn Shehan and Ramin Kasamanli have joined BKD’s Jackson office as audit staff personnel. Shehan graduated from the University of Southern Mississippi with a B.S. in business administration and a master of professional accountancy. While at Southern Miss, she studied abroad in Spain.
Kasamanli graduated was a B.S. in accounting from Mississippi Valley State University and a master in accountancy from the University of Mississippi. He joins BKD as a CPA and is fluent in Azeri, English and Russian.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- Stricklin: Deer parasites don't affect quality of venison