CE-Bio moving to larger facility
OLIVE BRANCH — Officials with CE-Bio, LLC, have unveiled plans to locate a nutritional supplements manufacturing facility in Olive Branch. The Olive Branch location will become the company’s principle manufacturing facility.
CE-Bio began leasing a small office and warehouse space in Olive Branch six months ago. In late September, the company purchased a larger 57,000-square-foot facility in the Metro Industrial Park from American Fabricating Inc. to accommodate its manufacturing operations.
CE-Bio manufactures and distributes nutritional supplements. The company currently produces Newcell£, an anti-aging and energy supplement, and company officials anticipate introducing additional products within the next year.
“We are excited to be locating our manufacturing operations in Olive Branch and look forward to being a part of this community,” said Daniel Bradford, manager of CE-Bio’s Olive Branch operations. “I want to thank the Mississippi Development Authority and Jim Flanagan with the Desoto County Economic Development Council, as well as Mayor Rikard and the City of Olive Branch, for the warm welcome they have given us and for their cooperation as we worked to purchase a facility in the area.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “CE-Bio moving to larger facility”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Report: Mississippi has worst child poverty rate in U.S.
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Fitch gives Mississippi Power a negative outlook due to Kemper plant
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders