Chamber to honor local businesses
GULFPORT — Small businesses will be recognized and awarded $9,000 in grants at Gulfport Chamber of Commerce’s inaugural Fall Meeting at 8 a.m., Oct. 27, at the Courtyard by Marriott Gulfport beachfront hotel.
Mayor George Schloegel is the featured speaker at the breakfast. The event is open to the public free of charge.
Businesses receiving grants are A Work of Art, Alice’s Café, B&K Painting, Dimensions Gallery, Floor Trader, Huntington Learning Center, John Westley School of Music, School & Carnival Supplies, Ship Island Excursions and Sweet Creations 4 U.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point
- Margaritaville owner files for bankruptcy before landlord hearing
- Delta Council says condition of Highway 6 'of crisis dimensions'
- Severstal completes the sale of Columbus plant to Steel Dynamics
- Another marker going up on Mississippi Country Music Trail
- City leaders vote against offering insurance to one adult, possibly same-sex partner
- Researchers fly drone into hurricane for the first time
- House votes for transfer of Yellow Creek Port land to state