Chamber to honor local businesses
GULFPORT — Small businesses will be recognized and awarded $9,000 in grants at Gulfport Chamber of Commerce’s inaugural Fall Meeting at 8 a.m., Oct. 27, at the Courtyard by Marriott Gulfport beachfront hotel.
Mayor George Schloegel is the featured speaker at the breakfast. The event is open to the public free of charge.
Businesses receiving grants are A Work of Art, Alice’s Café, B&K Painting, Dimensions Gallery, Floor Trader, Huntington Learning Center, John Westley School of Music, School & Carnival Supplies, Ship Island Excursions and Sweet Creations 4 U.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet
- Bryant protests immigrant children being housed in state
- Gunn, Reeves introduce performance-based budget plan
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency