Chamber to honor local businesses
GULFPORT — Small businesses will be recognized and awarded $9,000 in grants at Gulfport Chamber of Commerce’s inaugural Fall Meeting at 8 a.m., Oct. 27, at the Courtyard by Marriott Gulfport beachfront hotel.
Mayor George Schloegel is the featured speaker at the breakfast. The event is open to the public free of charge.
Businesses receiving grants are A Work of Art, Alice’s Café, B&K Painting, Dimensions Gallery, Floor Trader, Huntington Learning Center, John Westley School of Music, School & Carnival Supplies, Ship Island Excursions and Sweet Creations 4 U.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- Analysts hail BancorpSouth stock buyback as ‘handsome’ reward for shareholders