Chamber to honor local businesses
GULFPORT — Small businesses will be recognized and awarded $9,000 in grants at Gulfport Chamber of Commerce’s inaugural Fall Meeting at 8 a.m., Oct. 27, at the Courtyard by Marriott Gulfport beachfront hotel.
Mayor George Schloegel is the featured speaker at the breakfast. The event is open to the public free of charge.
Businesses receiving grants are A Work of Art, Alice’s Café, B&K Painting, Dimensions Gallery, Floor Trader, Huntington Learning Center, John Westley School of Music, School & Carnival Supplies, Ship Island Excursions and Sweet Creations 4 U.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Report: Mississippi only state to see drop in home prices
- Palmertree blocked from using public funds for legal defense
- Two companies fined for violations of 'No-Call' law
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- John Ferrucci'a perfect voice is perfect for the Silver Slipper Casino
- City suing Hercules for pollution at shuttered plant site
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- The First acquiring Alabama bank in cash/stock deal