Chamber to honor local businesses
GULFPORT — Small businesses will be recognized and awarded $9,000 in grants at Gulfport Chamber of Commerce’s inaugural Fall Meeting at 8 a.m., Oct. 27, at the Courtyard by Marriott Gulfport beachfront hotel.
Mayor George Schloegel is the featured speaker at the breakfast. The event is open to the public free of charge.
Businesses receiving grants are A Work of Art, Alice’s Café, B&K Painting, Dimensions Gallery, Floor Trader, Huntington Learning Center, John Westley School of Music, School & Carnival Supplies, Ship Island Excursions and Sweet Creations 4 U.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program
- ALAN TURNER: Education in Mississippi – good and bad news
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- JOSH MABUS: The Tao of Road House
- Answering the Bell: Interim Ole Miss law school dean well-regarded for directing hands-on clinical training