Dannheim added at Burr & Forman
The Jackson office of Burr & Forman is pleased to announce that Katrina L. Dannheim has joined the office as an associate in the General Litigation section. Dannheim earned her J.D., summa cum laude, in 2008 from the Mississippi College School of Law, where she was the Law Review articles editor, a member of the Moot Court Board and the National Order of Barristers. She received her MBA in 2005 from William Carey University and her B.S. in hospitality management with a minor in business administration in 2001 from the University of Southern Mississippi.
Prior to becoming an associate, Dannheim worked as a judicial clerk to United States District Court Judge David Bramlette in Natchez.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- (VIDEO) ALAN TURNER: Wilson says he’s ready for elected office
- Choctaws' new hospital nearing completion
- Bill would open hospital meetings, expand records access
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports