Dannheim added at Burr & Forman
The Jackson office of Burr & Forman is pleased to announce that Katrina L. Dannheim has joined the office as an associate in the General Litigation section. Dannheim earned her J.D., summa cum laude, in 2008 from the Mississippi College School of Law, where she was the Law Review articles editor, a member of the Moot Court Board and the National Order of Barristers. She received her MBA in 2005 from William Carey University and her B.S. in hospitality management with a minor in business administration in 2001 from the University of Southern Mississippi.
Prior to becoming an associate, Dannheim worked as a judicial clerk to United States District Court Judge David Bramlette in Natchez.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Education officials changing school rating system
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Historic COFO building demolished due to structural problems
- Capital City voters to elect new mayor in runoff
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- New shareholders named for Copeland, Cook, Taylor and Bush
- MSU's Gilbert named finalist for Austin Peay presidency
- Communities vie for TVA sustainability designation
- American HealthTech passes Medicare tests
- First Corolla earmarked for export rolls off of Toyota's line