Dannheim added at Burr & Forman
The Jackson office of Burr & Forman is pleased to announce that Katrina L. Dannheim has joined the office as an associate in the General Litigation section. Dannheim earned her J.D., summa cum laude, in 2008 from the Mississippi College School of Law, where she was the Law Review articles editor, a member of the Moot Court Board and the National Order of Barristers. She received her MBA in 2005 from William Carey University and her B.S. in hospitality management with a minor in business administration in 2001 from the University of Southern Mississippi.
Prior to becoming an associate, Dannheim worked as a judicial clerk to United States District Court Judge David Bramlette in Natchez.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Hunting-weapons legislation passes House