Dannheim added at Burr & Forman
The Jackson office of Burr & Forman is pleased to announce that Katrina L. Dannheim has joined the office as an associate in the General Litigation section. Dannheim earned her J.D., summa cum laude, in 2008 from the Mississippi College School of Law, where she was the Law Review articles editor, a member of the Moot Court Board and the National Order of Barristers. She received her MBA in 2005 from William Carey University and her B.S. in hospitality management with a minor in business administration in 2001 from the University of Southern Mississippi.
Prior to becoming an associate, Dannheim worked as a judicial clerk to United States District Court Judge David Bramlette in Natchez.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Retired judge to hear McDaniel's challenge of primary loss to Cochran
- PSC's Brandon Presley calls in-state nuclear waste dump a 'harebrained scheme'
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- State's jobless rate remains highest in U.S.
- Former DMR manager pleads guilty to embezzlement
- GOLF ranks state's courses; Fallen Oaks, Dancing Rabbit make top 100
- Court ruling on Section 42 leaves taxpayers on hook for tax repayments
- Wisconsin man pleads guilty to illegal wildlife trapping
- Jackson air fares among most expensive in the nation