Dannheim added at Burr & Forman
The Jackson office of Burr & Forman is pleased to announce that Katrina L. Dannheim has joined the office as an associate in the General Litigation section. Dannheim earned her J.D., summa cum laude, in 2008 from the Mississippi College School of Law, where she was the Law Review articles editor, a member of the Moot Court Board and the National Order of Barristers. She received her MBA in 2005 from William Carey University and her B.S. in hospitality management with a minor in business administration in 2001 from the University of Southern Mississippi.
Prior to becoming an associate, Dannheim worked as a judicial clerk to United States District Court Judge David Bramlette in Natchez.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- PHIL HARDWICK: When Bill Cooley talks, people listen
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- MBJ Business Woman of the Year Top 10
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life