Hatten comes on board with HORNE
Betty Hatten has joined HORNE LLP as a manager on its healthcare services team. She comes to the firm with more than 20 years of experience in the healthcare industry, including a decade of consulting experience.
Hatten will oversee the chargemaster assessment and maintenance team as well as provide charge capture audits and focused compliance reviews for a variety of types of healthcare entities.
Hatten received her bachelor of science degree in medical technology from the University of Tennessee-Memphis and a master of arts in health sciences from Mississippi College.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015