Hatten comes on board with HORNE
Betty Hatten has joined HORNE LLP as a manager on its healthcare services team. She comes to the firm with more than 20 years of experience in the healthcare industry, including a decade of consulting experience.
Hatten will oversee the chargemaster assessment and maintenance team as well as provide charge capture audits and focused compliance reviews for a variety of types of healthcare entities.
Hatten received her bachelor of science degree in medical technology from the University of Tennessee-Memphis and a master of arts in health sciences from Mississippi College.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- McDaniel alleges GOP race-baiting; says party should be 'purged'
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Mississippi Power conducts successful tests at Kemper plant
- Police find Attorney General Hood's stolen handgun
- Seafood dealer/processor guilty of illegal handling of oysters
- Medical transportation company opening operation/call center
- Pickwick Pines settles lawsuit; pays $260K