Hatten comes on board with HORNE
Betty Hatten has joined HORNE LLP as a manager on its healthcare services team. She comes to the firm with more than 20 years of experience in the healthcare industry, including a decade of consulting experience.
Hatten will oversee the chargemaster assessment and maintenance team as well as provide charge capture audits and focused compliance reviews for a variety of types of healthcare entities.
Hatten received her bachelor of science degree in medical technology from the University of Tennessee-Memphis and a master of arts in health sciences from Mississippi College.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ford F-150s roll into Mississippi, ahead of the pickup pack
- UNFOLDING OF A RESCUE — How Sanderson Farms saved Mississippi's PGA tour event
- Mississippi poultry industry's hub system behind today's success
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- MBJ Business Person of the Year: Joe Sanderson Jr.
- Irby commits suicide after wife's prison release
- Birdwatching generates big bucks for coastal economy with room to grow
- TODD SMITH'S SPIN CYCLE: Top 10 toy brands that won holiday social media blitz
- Comstock quits Tuscaloosa play on falling prices