Hatten comes on board with HORNE
Betty Hatten has joined HORNE LLP as a manager on its healthcare services team. She comes to the firm with more than 20 years of experience in the healthcare industry, including a decade of consulting experience.
Hatten will oversee the chargemaster assessment and maintenance team as well as provide charge capture audits and focused compliance reviews for a variety of types of healthcare entities.
Hatten received her bachelor of science degree in medical technology from the University of Tennessee-Memphis and a master of arts in health sciences from Mississippi College.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi