Hatten comes on board with HORNE
Betty Hatten has joined HORNE LLP as a manager on its healthcare services team. She comes to the firm with more than 20 years of experience in the healthcare industry, including a decade of consulting experience.
Hatten will oversee the chargemaster assessment and maintenance team as well as provide charge capture audits and focused compliance reviews for a variety of types of healthcare entities.
Hatten received her bachelor of science degree in medical technology from the University of Tennessee-Memphis and a master of arts in health sciences from Mississippi College.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Ex-state employee gets jail time for embezzling from school
- Madison's Christmas on Ice will not take place this year
- SPECIAL REPORT: Land may hold key to Jackson airport’s success
- Ex-judge disciplined, but not barred, by Supreme Court
- Gunn: State's GOP needs to heal after Senate primary battle
- SPECIAL REPORT: A savvy pro is sought for Jackson airport's CEO
- Bank welcomes Little
- USM Foundation sees second-highest fundraising total in history