Lewis, Russ elected to board
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 26,2009
The Mississippi Enterprise for Technology (MsET) has announced the installation of Dr. William A. Lewis, president of Pearl River Community College, and Chandler Russ, director of the Mississippi Development Authority’s Existing Industry and Business (EIB) Division, to its board of directors. Located in Hancock County on the site of NASA’s John C. Stennis Space Center, MsET is a non-profit organization that works to create, retain and attract high-skill, high-wage jobs in Mississippi by tapping the state’s scientific and technical assets.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90
- Turner Grain’s transition will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- JRA plans image makeover, hires crisis manager