Lewis, Russ elected to board
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 26,2009
The Mississippi Enterprise for Technology (MsET) has announced the installation of Dr. William A. Lewis, president of Pearl River Community College, and Chandler Russ, director of the Mississippi Development Authority’s Existing Industry and Business (EIB) Division, to its board of directors. Located in Hancock County on the site of NASA’s John C. Stennis Space Center, MsET is a non-profit organization that works to create, retain and attract high-skill, high-wage jobs in Mississippi by tapping the state’s scientific and technical assets.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- With no interim, board begins hunt for MVSU president
- LNG facility hoping to begin exporting natural gas
- Ex-Northwest Rankin coach David Coates dies before drug trial
- Supervisors to talk with trustees about selling hospital
- The link between education and economic development
- WOODS: Time to put gloves on for handgrabbing