Lewis, Russ elected to board
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 26,2009
The Mississippi Enterprise for Technology (MsET) has announced the installation of Dr. William A. Lewis, president of Pearl River Community College, and Chandler Russ, director of the Mississippi Development Authority’s Existing Industry and Business (EIB) Division, to its board of directors. Located in Hancock County on the site of NASA’s John C. Stennis Space Center, MsET is a non-profit organization that works to create, retain and attract high-skill, high-wage jobs in Mississippi by tapping the state’s scientific and technical assets.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- BILL CRAWFORD — More jobs, but fewer with jobs, huh?
- Despite obstacles, craft beer industry growing
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs
- Finding your flexible space — Regus banks on high demand for customizable work spaces
- Watch out for wildlife while driving on roads, highways
- Miss. children's hospital plans $150 million expansion