Lewis, Russ elected to board
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 26,2009
The Mississippi Enterprise for Technology (MsET) has announced the installation of Dr. William A. Lewis, president of Pearl River Community College, and Chandler Russ, director of the Mississippi Development Authority’s Existing Industry and Business (EIB) Division, to its board of directors. Located in Hancock County on the site of NASA’s John C. Stennis Space Center, MsET is a non-profit organization that works to create, retain and attract high-skill, high-wage jobs in Mississippi by tapping the state’s scientific and technical assets.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Venture Tech merges with ISC, acquires SAT
- PSC's Brandon Presley calls in-state nuclear waste dump a 'harebrained scheme'
- Georgia-Pacific completes acquisition of SPG Holdings
- Retired judge to hear McDaniel's challenge of primary loss to Cochran
- C Spire, UM installing Wi-Fi network at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Community Bank names new officers
- Southern Bancorp to acquire Bank of Bolivar County
- Corps official: River needs larger ports, locks and dams