McCallister honored for distinguished service
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 26,2009
Bob McCallister, human resources director at Baptist Memorial Hospital-Golden Triangle, has received the annual Distinguished Service Award from the Mississippi Hospital Association (MHA) Society for Human Resource Administration.
McCallister came to Baptist Golden Triangle as HR director in 2002 after serving in that position with Baptist Memorial Health Care in Arkansas and Tennessee. He is a member of the Golden Triangle chapter of the Society of Human Resource Management, where he has served as president, past president and vice president. He also is a past board member and current vice president-elect of the MHA Society for Human Resource Administration, and serves on the advisory boards at East Mississippi Community College and Ability At Works.
Married for 42 years, McCallister and his wife, Jean, live in Columbus, and have two sons and two granddaughters.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi