McCallister honored for distinguished service
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 26,2009
Bob McCallister, human resources director at Baptist Memorial Hospital-Golden Triangle, has received the annual Distinguished Service Award from the Mississippi Hospital Association (MHA) Society for Human Resource Administration.
McCallister came to Baptist Golden Triangle as HR director in 2002 after serving in that position with Baptist Memorial Health Care in Arkansas and Tennessee. He is a member of the Golden Triangle chapter of the Society of Human Resource Management, where he has served as president, past president and vice president. He also is a past board member and current vice president-elect of the MHA Society for Human Resource Administration, and serves on the advisory boards at East Mississippi Community College and Ability At Works.
Married for 42 years, McCallister and his wife, Jean, live in Columbus, and have two sons and two granddaughters.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- McDaniel alleges GOP race-baiting; says party should be 'purged'
- Mississippi Power conducts successful tests at Kemper plant
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Seafood dealer/processor guilty of illegal handling of oysters
- Medical transportation company opening operation/call center
- Police find Attorney General Hood's stolen handgun
- Chevron U.S.A.'s base oil facility begins production