McCallister honored for distinguished service
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 26,2009
Bob McCallister, human resources director at Baptist Memorial Hospital-Golden Triangle, has received the annual Distinguished Service Award from the Mississippi Hospital Association (MHA) Society for Human Resource Administration.
McCallister came to Baptist Golden Triangle as HR director in 2002 after serving in that position with Baptist Memorial Health Care in Arkansas and Tennessee. He is a member of the Golden Triangle chapter of the Society of Human Resource Management, where he has served as president, past president and vice president. He also is a past board member and current vice president-elect of the MHA Society for Human Resource Administration, and serves on the advisory boards at East Mississippi Community College and Ability At Works.
Married for 42 years, McCallister and his wife, Jean, live in Columbus, and have two sons and two granddaughters.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- College Board names Glenn Boyce as higher education chief
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- Deepwater Horizon Five Years Later — Restoring the Mississippi coast starts with a strong foundation
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- Chancery Court’s interpretation of ‘public use’ will guide ruling on Westin money
- THE SPIN CYCLE — Key results from Pew’s social media survey
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)