McCallister honored for distinguished service
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 26,2009
Bob McCallister, human resources director at Baptist Memorial Hospital-Golden Triangle, has received the annual Distinguished Service Award from the Mississippi Hospital Association (MHA) Society for Human Resource Administration.
McCallister came to Baptist Golden Triangle as HR director in 2002 after serving in that position with Baptist Memorial Health Care in Arkansas and Tennessee. He is a member of the Golden Triangle chapter of the Society of Human Resource Management, where he has served as president, past president and vice president. He also is a past board member and current vice president-elect of the MHA Society for Human Resource Administration, and serves on the advisory boards at East Mississippi Community College and Ability At Works.
Married for 42 years, McCallister and his wife, Jean, live in Columbus, and have two sons and two granddaughters.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- Healthcare Marketplace to look much the same in 2015