McCallister honored for distinguished service
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 26,2009
Bob McCallister, human resources director at Baptist Memorial Hospital-Golden Triangle, has received the annual Distinguished Service Award from the Mississippi Hospital Association (MHA) Society for Human Resource Administration.
McCallister came to Baptist Golden Triangle as HR director in 2002 after serving in that position with Baptist Memorial Health Care in Arkansas and Tennessee. He is a member of the Golden Triangle chapter of the Society of Human Resource Management, where he has served as president, past president and vice president. He also is a past board member and current vice president-elect of the MHA Society for Human Resource Administration, and serves on the advisory boards at East Mississippi Community College and Ability At Works.
Married for 42 years, McCallister and his wife, Jean, live in Columbus, and have two sons and two granddaughters.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- Lawmakers move on bonds despite complaints from colleges and universities
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing
- Grain scandal takes its toll on Delta farmers
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love