McCool brings experience to SmartSynch
SmartSynch Inc. has hired career marketing veteran Campbell McCool as chief marketing officer. McCool has spent his entire career in marketing and marketing-related activities.
In 1992, McCool formed McCool Communications (advertising) and The Calliope Group (public relations) in Atlanta, and grew them into one of the Southeast’s most respected boutique marketing and advertising firms. He served an impressive list of clients, including American Express, Delta Air Lines, Bridgestone, Kimberly Clark, CNN, Turner Classic Movies, Georgia Pacific, Piccadilly Cafeterias, The PGA of America, Mizuno and the Atlanta Falcons. In 2001, he sold to publicly-held Maxxcom, where he worked for several years before moving back to Mississippi in 2004. Since moving back, he has worked on a variety of strategic projects for the University of Mississippi, the Barksdale Reading Institute and other non-profit organizations as well as his own entrepreneurial ventures.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Locker doors opening for Clinton inventor after ‘Shark Tank’
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Delta State conference brings renowned speakers
- (UPDATE) Judge rules on Google request on attorney general inquiry