McCool brings experience to SmartSynch
SmartSynch Inc. has hired career marketing veteran Campbell McCool as chief marketing officer. McCool has spent his entire career in marketing and marketing-related activities.
In 1992, McCool formed McCool Communications (advertising) and The Calliope Group (public relations) in Atlanta, and grew them into one of the Southeast’s most respected boutique marketing and advertising firms. He served an impressive list of clients, including American Express, Delta Air Lines, Bridgestone, Kimberly Clark, CNN, Turner Classic Movies, Georgia Pacific, Piccadilly Cafeterias, The PGA of America, Mizuno and the Atlanta Falcons. In 2001, he sold to publicly-held Maxxcom, where he worked for several years before moving back to Mississippi in 2004. Since moving back, he has worked on a variety of strategic projects for the University of Mississippi, the Barksdale Reading Institute and other non-profit organizations as well as his own entrepreneurial ventures.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal