McCool brings experience to SmartSynch
SmartSynch Inc. has hired career marketing veteran Campbell McCool as chief marketing officer. McCool has spent his entire career in marketing and marketing-related activities.
In 1992, McCool formed McCool Communications (advertising) and The Calliope Group (public relations) in Atlanta, and grew them into one of the Southeast’s most respected boutique marketing and advertising firms. He served an impressive list of clients, including American Express, Delta Air Lines, Bridgestone, Kimberly Clark, CNN, Turner Classic Movies, Georgia Pacific, Piccadilly Cafeterias, The PGA of America, Mizuno and the Atlanta Falcons. In 2001, he sold to publicly-held Maxxcom, where he worked for several years before moving back to Mississippi in 2004. Since moving back, he has worked on a variety of strategic projects for the University of Mississippi, the Barksdale Reading Institute and other non-profit organizations as well as his own entrepreneurial ventures.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- PSC unanimously rejects Entergy-ITC proposed merger
- Company mulling plan to build new pipeline
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Omega Protein shifting vessels to Mississippi
- Conservator: Schools had too many employees
- Bankrupt Simply Wheelz chooses prevailing bidder for assets
- Study says state sacrificing billions of dollars, 20,000 jobs in refusing Medicaid expansion
- Mars Food to celebrate 35 years in Port City
- Tennessee-based manufacturer sites plant in industrial park