McCool brings experience to SmartSynch
SmartSynch Inc. has hired career marketing veteran Campbell McCool as chief marketing officer. McCool has spent his entire career in marketing and marketing-related activities.
In 1992, McCool formed McCool Communications (advertising) and The Calliope Group (public relations) in Atlanta, and grew them into one of the Southeast’s most respected boutique marketing and advertising firms. He served an impressive list of clients, including American Express, Delta Air Lines, Bridgestone, Kimberly Clark, CNN, Turner Classic Movies, Georgia Pacific, Piccadilly Cafeterias, The PGA of America, Mizuno and the Atlanta Falcons. In 2001, he sold to publicly-held Maxxcom, where he worked for several years before moving back to Mississippi in 2004. Since moving back, he has worked on a variety of strategic projects for the University of Mississippi, the Barksdale Reading Institute and other non-profit organizations as well as his own entrepreneurial ventures.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- Coast cleanup nets 1,600 bags of trash — and a watermelon patch
- State's bad bridges continue to raise concerns among officials
- Epidemiologist: State's hospitals can identify, isolate Ebola cases
- Number of visitors to Natchez Trace makes big jump
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics