McCool brings experience to SmartSynch
SmartSynch Inc. has hired career marketing veteran Campbell McCool as chief marketing officer. McCool has spent his entire career in marketing and marketing-related activities.
In 1992, McCool formed McCool Communications (advertising) and The Calliope Group (public relations) in Atlanta, and grew them into one of the Southeast’s most respected boutique marketing and advertising firms. He served an impressive list of clients, including American Express, Delta Air Lines, Bridgestone, Kimberly Clark, CNN, Turner Classic Movies, Georgia Pacific, Piccadilly Cafeterias, The PGA of America, Mizuno and the Atlanta Falcons. In 2001, he sold to publicly-held Maxxcom, where he worked for several years before moving back to Mississippi in 2004. Since moving back, he has worked on a variety of strategic projects for the University of Mississippi, the Barksdale Reading Institute and other non-profit organizations as well as his own entrepreneurial ventures.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Ikea confirms plan for Memphis store
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- McCrory joins Epps in asking for trial delay
- Former Lane Furniture plant sold for $1.45 million